chp 8

I walled out of ski's house and called an uber.

It arrived in under five minutes and I put in headphones until we reached my house.

I listened to a SoundCloud Playlist I found and a song cane on with a familiar voice

"Xxxanax?" I whispered looking down to the name to see 'xxxtentacion'

"The fuck?" I said pulling out my headphones and calling Jahseh even though we were arguing earlier.

He finally picked up the phone on the last ring.

"What?" He asked sounding annoyed but i swear I heard a hint of hurt.

"Xxxtentacion?" I asked waiting for a response.

"So you found out about me" he laughed making me laugh slightly.

"Yah I like your song Xxxanax" I laughed making him laugh louder on the other end.

"I'm sorry I slept in Ski's bed. I'm just not ready yet" I said paying the Uber driver in cash and letting him keep the change.

I opened my front door to see suitcases on the floor in front of me.

"Hey ima call you back or meet up later I gotta go." I rushed before hanging up.

"So you were sleeping with some boy?" I heard my mom's Puerto Rican accent come out.

Fuck she's mad.

"It wasn't like that, we just shared a bed" I laughed nervously.

"FUCKANDO ESTUPIDO!" She screamed making me back up.

"Do you think you can just be a slut and sleep around?!" She screamed in my face.

"No I'm not being a slut! I've known Jahseh and he's better than any of my last boyfriends already!" I screamed back

"Get out of my house" she said calmly motioning towards all of my clothes and shit in  suitcases and garbage bags.

"Mama please"

"Shut the fuck up and get out: she said making me want to cry but MAMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH.

I called the only person I could depend on.

"Jahseh I really need yoi" I said with my voice cracking repeatedly.

"I'm on my way" he said hanging up.

I waited no more than 10 minutes which means Jahseh was speeding fucking fast as fuck.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked running up to me.

"I'm kicking her out" my mom said sipping on her green tea on the couch.

"That's fucked up" Jahseh said grabbing some of the garbage bags and throwing them in the car.

He grabbed all of my stuff and took me out to his car snd drove me back to his place.

"Hey Kata!" Cam said with suitcases herself. As she got closer hee face became less of a smile and more of a worried frown.

"What's wrong bitch?" She asked making the tears finally fall from my eyes.

"She kicked me out" I sobbed making her rub my back and Briana came over also.

"Kata omg are you OK?" Briana asked making Cam pull away and no give her a dirty look.

"Who the fuck is this?" Cam asked looking Briana up and down.

"Katalina and I have been friends since diapers" she responded keeping her cool.

"Oh" Cam said suddenly salty as fuck.

Ski came over and everyone was crowding me until Jahseh told everyone to grab one of my bags of things and take it to his room.

"Thank you so much Jahseh" I said crying into his shirt.

"It's OK babe, let's go inside"

He picked me up and carried me into his room.

"Change into something were gonna go out clubbing to get you out of your feelings" he said making me smile.

I smiled and changed unto the outfit in MM. (YES I MADE THAT BITCH ON POLYVORE ON HOE?! OK)

I came out of the room to hear oooh's and wow's but Jahseh's reaction stood out the most.

His mouth was open and he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"Damn yall it's just an outfit" I giggled walking down each step.

"Yall ready or nah?" I asked already at the front door with Jahseh protectively standing behind me.

Pump jumped up off the couch and ran over to us looking down at his phone.

"We've all missed like 2 weeks of school nigga" Pimp said showing Jahseh an email that said we were each now considered high school drop outs.

My heart immediately dropped. I needed to fucking graduate what the fuxk. I wasn't talented at anything. I mean i could twerk.

Wait what am I worrying about? I could be a stripper.

"We can all just be strippers and the boys can be rappers" I said aloud making the girls Crack up.

"HELL NAH!" WiFi yelled grabbing Briana real quick.

"Shut yo Kermit the frog looking as up"  all said making him flick her off.

"Nah this rapping shit will have you not working all my all. If you my girl you not working" Jahseh said giving me a serious look.

"OK I guess" I walked out of the front door and sat on the hood of Jahseh's car letting Briana and Cam take hoeish pictures of me.

"Delete all those" Jahseh said trying to grab Briana's phone bit she had secretly sent me all of the pics already.

"Ight damn" she said letting him have her phone before low key winking at me.

This bitch.

We all climbed into the car yet I still had my mom's dissapointed face in my head.

"You OK kata?" Jahseh asked laying his left hand on my thigh.

"I'm fine" I lied

"Ok" he said turning up his song 'Xxxanax'

"OOH THIS MY SHIT!" I yelled turning it up super loud and rapping along with Jahseh.

"I PUT BRICKS ON A BITCH 30 XANS OFF HER TITS! I PUT MOLLY ON A BITCH, I PUT MOLLY ON A BITCH!" We yelled making everyone in the back laugh but Cam recorded the whole thing.

"Power Couple!" Briana yelled making me laugh.

We got to some club that Ski knew of.

We all walked right in to see pretty much naked girls everywhere with some guys that had tons of groupies.

"This club sucks ass" I said feeling a girl trying to grind on my.

Jahseh immediately pulled me into him so the girl couldn't grab me.

"Let's just go get some drinks and have a good time" Jahseh yelled over the music.

Authors note:

This chapter was actually cool I guess.

Comment, vote, blah blah blah.

Excuse any mistakes my dudes I'm too lazy to go back and proof read I'll do that when I'm done with the book.

Enjoyyyy