chp 4

We pulled up to my house and I expected X to just drop me off and drive away, but he stayed with me.

We walked inside the house and I immediately walked upstairs to change.

I pulled off my tight outfit and threw it in my hamper before going into my bathroom and taking off all off my makeup.

I went over to my dresser to find some chill clothes.

I braided my hair back and went back downstairs to see jahseh sitting in my couch watching Naruto

"It's late Jahseh" I yawned closing my eyes.

"Then let's go to bed" he said picking me up and walking back upstairs.

"The guest bedroom is down the hall and to the right"

I jumped down from his arms and he went to say something but I began to close my door.

"Goodnight Jahseh" I smiled before shutting my door completely.

I walked over to my bed and flopped down.

I had just felt so tired but now I sat awake just staring at my ceiling.

After about an hour I got up to see if Jahseh would let me sleep with him. His warmth sounded comfortable right now.

I walked down to the front of his door and slowly opened it.

I slipped into his room and went to the left side of his bed.

I quietly climbed in before laying down next to him.

"Miss me?" His deep voice asked making butterflies fill my stomach.

"I guess so" Katalina said looking into his deep black eyes. She could get lost in them so easily. They had so much to say.

Suddenly his lips touched hers and sooner than later she kissed back.

When they pulled away he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her so close that she could almost count his eyelashes.

"When will you be mine?" His raspy voice asked making my underwear immediately drenched.

"When you show me you deserve me" I whispered back, burying my face into his warm chest.

"I Want to be your girl" I said softly listening to his heart beat. For a second I thought u heard it speed up.

"But you have to show me Jahseh" I said before he could say another thing.

"Prove it to me" I said kissing his lips.

"I don't want just anything Katalina. I want someone who I know will always be there. I want someone who has been through shit like me and will help me heal. I want someone who can understand that I'm an emotional wreck and I fuck up constantly. Someone who balances out my crazy and who loves me just as much as I love them. Girls have fucked me up and I never thought I would feel like I do with you again. I just thought I would fuck and duck for the rest of my life. Show me that we can be more" he said making me lean into him.

"I will Jahseh" I said before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight" he said kissing my neck softly

"Goodnight".

•••••••
Authors Note:

Hope you liked this lame as chapter. I had major fucking writers block or whatever that shit Is called.

Vote and comment and MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER MADE AFTER YOU IN THIS STORY.