chp 10

(This story isnt in timely order like chronological or w.e the times that everything actually happened aren't going to be in order ok?! Damn don't hmu that X should've began being with bitch ass Geneva to begin the story aight?! I didn't put stuff in order on purpose so don't hmu bout he's in HD he shouldn't already have dropped that song or w.e just stfu and if you don't like the story then stop reading. )

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

        When I finally asked Ski what happened to Jahseh it broke me.

"IN JAIL?! FOR WHAT?!"

"his ex said he beat her and there's a bunch of other dirt they dug up on him. It's fucked up" Ski sighed making me flop down on the couch next to him.

"How much is bail?"

"They're saying it's around $15,000"

"Fuck" I sighed staring up at the ceiling.

"Can I visit him?"

"If you want to. I'm warning you tho Broward County jails aint nun to play wit be careful sis" he said making me get up and run upstairs.

I slipped on the outfit (in MM AND YES I MADE ALL THESE OUTFITS IN THIS STORY ON POLYVORE)

I grabbed my phone and some money and ran back downstairs.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours" I said jogging to his car and hopping in.

The car smelt like X.

Like weed. And Mint. And alcohol. And something else that I couldn't explain. His cologne.

I drove to the jail that Ski told me X was locked up at.

I sat down at a picnic table and he came out. The guards unlocked his handcuffs and he walked over to the other side of the table and sat down.

As soon as his eyes looked into mine I began crying.

"Shhh shh Kata I'm fine" he said laying his hands over mine even though we weren't supposed to be touching at all.

"Did you do it?" Is all I could get out.

"Fuck no" he sighed making my heart ache more.

"I'll find you and lawyer, someone, they can't do this" I cried harder making him squeeze my hands.

"You have to leave"

"What?"

"You have to leave. I can't see you. Don't come back." He said before walking back over to the guards and leaving me there shocked.

I got up and drove back home before collapsing on the couch. Crying yet again.

"Clean yourself up bitch" Bri said making me look up.

"If your crying because he told you to leave just like he told all of us to leave and not come back don't stress it"

"Why?"

"He was going to break down because we were breaking down and he doesn't like anyone seeing his weak side" Bri said simply.

"He doesn't actually want you to not come back and visit him. He just doesn't want you crying over him" Aria said coming to sit down on the other side of the couch.

"He's gonna have to stay in there. She's gonna win the case" Pump sighed laying his head in Aria's lap.

"Don't say that"

"Court is tomorrow and she's going to win. Her evidence makes it seem like he did it. Not to mention some old dude is the judge and she's going to play some of X's music for him. And the face tats. I'm sorry Kata" Pump sighed making me lay my head down on the couch again.