chp1

(Katalina Valez)
"Mama can Cam sleep over again? Her step dad actin up again" I yelled waiting for my mom's response.

"Yah that's fine baby" she responded before shutting her bedroom door

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before calling Cam.

"My mom said it's fine just pack a bag for this week."

"Ight I'll be ova in a sec" she mumbled before hanging up.

I layed down on the couch drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to Cam shaking my body. My nose was immediatly filled with the smell of vodka and weed.

"Take a fucking shower Cameron. You smell like a 50 year old divorced man who's in the middle of his mid life crisis"

"Haha you think you're fucking funny Kata." She rolled her eyes before quietly climbing my stairs and locking the bathroom door.

I shook my head before crawling into my warm bed and falling back asleep.

"WAKE UP YA HOES!!!" I heard a voice yell before I felt my body be thrown over someone's shoulder.

"It's too early for all this shit" I heard Cam groan while the person who grabbed me seemed to be running around my room.

"Fucking put me down before I slit your throat Devin!" I yelled pounding my fists against my brothers back

"KATALINA KATALINA WAKE UPPPPP" he yelled shaking my body.

Suddenly I was thrown onto my bed and he sprinted our of the room.

"Thanks for the help you bitch" I said smirking at Cam

"Hoe I'm still half asleep don't test me right now " she groaned making me giggle.

"Where's Nautica?" I questioned thinking of Cam's adorable daughter.

"With her daddy" she said rolling over and attempting to fall back asleep.

"Ok Ima get dressed"

I walked into my closet before grabbing an outfit I had already set out.

"Get up we got school and no you can't stay home"

Cam groaned lifting her body off the couch and walking into my closet and shutting it behind her.

I laughed at her and threw my comforter over my bed makin it kinda look like I made my bed. I could care less.

Cam walked out of the closet wearing