chp 3

We made it into the club and X guided me through the large crowd.

We made it up see through glass stairs and up to the velvet roped off VIP floor.

Ski sat on a couch not far from us with a blunt in his mouth.

"X!" Ski yelled making X turn his head and smile.

"Aye nigga" X laughed dapping him up.

Ski pulled me into a hug making me smile.

"Keep yo hands off" X said making Ski laugh.

"Shut the fuck up" he laughed making X roll his eyes and flop onto the couch.

Ski pulled me down next to him and grabbed me a drink off a silver tray that a guy was carrying around.

"We'll get you some stronger stuff when Cam gets back" he said making me nod as I downed what I assumed was some type of Vodka mix.

Ski and X seemed suprised that I took the drink down in one gulp.

"Damn girl" X laughed as a girl set a tray down with 3 large bottle of Hennessy in front of us.

I looked at the girls outfit.

It was a tight black suede skirt with a matching black suede crop top.

When she turned around my jaw dropped.

"Cam?!" I asked looking at her curly locks of dyed dirty blonde hair.

"Hey Kata" she said kissing my cheeks.

"You dicked her down" I said looking at Ski who smirked.

"Nah babygirl just gotta couple drinks in her. I wouldn't go that far, yet" he said making me smile.

"Let's dance" Cam said pulling me out of my seat before I could get ahold of a Hennessey bottle.

She pulled me out to the dance floor as 'Draco' by Future blared through the speakers.

I found myself loosening up and having fun as I twerked on Cam and she laughed and smacked my butt.

Suddenly I felt hands pick me up and set me down on a couch.

I looked up to see Jahseh who was staring multiple guys down.

"What the hell X?"

"Too many niggas got they eyes on you" he said protectively making me roll my eyes and get off the couch trying to go back over to Cam who was now dancing on Ski.

X pulled me back down onto the couch.

He grabbed my face forcefully and pulled my face to his.

He kissed me slowly, adding tongue and pulling me on top of his lap.

When we pulled away I was out of breath and looked deeply into his seemingly black eyes.

"What was that for?" I asked

"Because you're gonna be mine. These other guys think they can have you but they can't. You will be mine." He said aggressively kissing me again but biting my bottom lip.

I smiled at him and turned around on his lap, popping the top off of the Hennessey bottle and drinking straight out of the bottle.

I passed it to him and he drank just as much as I did.

"I see you two are getting along well" Ski said coming back with Cam and a guy with pink and blonde dreads.

I smiled and looked at the new guy.

"Oh shit Kata this is Pump, Pump that's Katalina" I stood up and went to wave but Pump came over and hugged me, squeezing my butt until I pulled away quickly.

"Back off Pump" Ski said seeing that X was heated as hell behind us.

"X won't do shit. I'll get her in the end" Pump said cockily making X raise an eyebrow.

I sat back down on Jahseh's lap. He wrapped his hands around my hips and layed back.

He finally let me back out onto the dance floor and I made sure to make him jealous.

Other guys crowded me and I felt hands try and grab me but I would slide away from them and continue dancing.

I looked up to see a guy with dark blue eyes looking down on me smiling.

I continued to dance and I felt the guy lightly place his hands on my hips.

The Henny was making my thoughts slow snd my actions not be thought over before I did them.

Out of nowhere a girl screamed and I turned around to see X with a gun to the guys head as Ski tried to pull him back.

"If you even fuckin look at her again I will blow your head off pussy boy" X yelled before grabbing me and walking out of the club.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled pushing X off of me.

"That was me protecting you" he said picking me up and putting me in the car.

"Fuck this" I said closing my eyes ands we pulled out of the club.

We heard gun shots fire behind us but X didn't stop