chp 6

(Briana in MM)

They both finally arrived at Ski and Jahseh's house and Katalina ran out of the car and knocked on the door.

Ski answered the door in only boxers.

"Damnnnnn best friend" she giggled as he pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"back the fuck up" Jahseh said making Ski give him a crazy look.

"Aye!!" Pump yelled from the couch sitting next to some guy that had a girl on his lap.

"Katalina come here I wanna introduce you to somebody" Pump said but my eyes locked with the girls.

She looked so familiar.

"This is Wifi, Wifi this is my future wife Katalina" Pump said making Jahseh smack him in the back of the head.

Wifi smiled at Katalina "Hey Kata, this is Briana" he said pointing to the girl beside him as memories immediately flooded Katalina's mind.

"Bri Bri?" Katalina asked as Briana's eyes widened.

"KATA BITCH IT'S REALLY YOU!!" Bri yelled tackling her in a hug.

"Girl oh my god you look so good" Bri said sitting down on Katalina's lap casually.

"You look even better bitch" Katalina laughed remembering when they had met in kindergarten.

"You want something to eat I'm hungry as fuck" Briana said standing up.

"Yesssss" Katalina giggled running behind Bri as they both laughed all the way to the kitchen.

"They're weird as fuck, I'm guessing they know eachother" Ski laugher as Jahseh just sat there on his phone.

"Loosen up" Wifi Said smacking Jahseh's arm.

"I'm cool" Jahseh said setting his phone down and grabbing a rolled blunt.

Katalina and Bri ran back out of the kitchen. Bri had a giant bag of hot cheetos and Katalina had 3 boxes of gushers.

"Ion kno how yall stay skinny" Jahseh laughed seeing the girls open the food and begin eating.

"I don't know how bitches call you cute" Katalina replied making everyone laugh.

Jahseh sucked his teeth.

"I don't know how you say to forehead small" he said making Katalina roll her eyes.

"I don't know how you say your dick big" she said smirking.

"Come here and let me show you"

"Nah miss me with that sus shit maricon" Katalina laughed pulling out her phone and raking a bunch of pictures with Briana.

"We're so bad" Briana laughed as they looked through the pictures and Katalina posted some.

They exchanged numbers and waited for the boys to get bored and do something.

"Let's have a sleepoverrrrr!" Ski yelled in a gay ass voice.

"you so fruity" Wifi said rolling his eyes.

"Let's do i!" I laughed making Ski run over to me and pick me up.

"Yayayayayayayayya!!!" Ski yelled lifting me above his head and setting me on his shoulders before running back out near the pool.

Briana is xxxfxckinx0r special thanks to all her support and I got Hella love for her.

Hope yall liked this lame as chapter.