Confessions of a Fat Girl

This chapter is unedited, so excuse the mistakes :)

 I woke up to some, almost, ear defining snoring. It was like a bear had broken into the room and decided to torment me. I opened my eyes to see that I was on a black and grey themed sheet-ed bed, in a room with navy blue painted walls. There happened to be only one window in the entire room which, with my luck, was shining light right into my poor delicate morning eyes.

I flipped myself over in the bed, to rid myself of this treacherous light and I noticed that an arm was rapped around my waist. I was a about to flip the freak out, but then I remembered that I stayed the night at Luke's. So, I slowly began to look up, I guess this is me, bracing myself for what ever might be holding me. Although I already had a pretty good idea of who it might be, I still took cation.

And what do you know, it was Luke. He was the bear I was hearing. I honesty never thought anyone could resemble a bear so well when snoring, but Luke takes the cake.

Cake.

I want cake. With food on my mind, I wiggled myself out of Luke's strong hold and ran out of the room to, hopefully, find my way to the kitchen.

............

I practically ran around the whole upper part of the house looking for the stairs. Who knew that this place was so big? I have found a new hallway with every turn that I make, it wasn't until Kailee woke up, that I was able to find away back down stairs.

Kailee seemed not at all surprised that I had gotten lost, 'It happens to the best of us,' she would say to me, as we wondered our way back through the labyrinth of everlasting hallways. 

After finally finding the stair case, Kailee and I descended down them and made our way to the kitchen. Cam was in the kitchen as well as Jason's mother, making what looked to be waffles, pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Jason's mom, Jenifer, seemed pretty cool. I only really got to know her last night, but from my understanding, she is one heck of a woman.

She told us her whole life story, but you know leaving out the werewolf parts. Jenifer used to be an agent for the FBI, which I'm assuming was really a werewolf under cover team instead of the actual FBI. I'm sure this undercover team was just as important. She told us how she met Scott, Jason's father. It was a really cute story, she was sent on a case near the area where Scott lived, and one day she ventured into town and was chased into the forest by some very unhappy towns folk, who were probably werewolves. After Jenifer basically took them down, Scott walk into the clearing, and it was love at first sight, aka the mating pull.

Jenifer still has no clue that Spencer, Kacy, and I know, but it was fun to try and put the pieces together as she was telling the story.

"Good morning Tori, Kailee. How did the two of you sleep last night?" Jenifer asked raising an eyebrow.

"There was a bear in my room," I shared.

Kailee stared at me in bewilderment, but then shrugged it off, "I slept wonderfully, thank you for asking."