Ice Cream Shop Fiasco

Sorry if its unedited:( I just wanted to get something out for you guys. Thank you so much for your support. You guys are the best:)

"Hi umm... may we help you?," Spencer asked the girl form the grocery store.

"Ha. I didn't come to talk to you," She said turning her head towards Spencer with a sneer on her face, "I came to talk to her," she finished, pointing her finger at me. If her skin were green and she had an unusual obsestion over shiny red things right now, I'd say she was the wicked witch of the west. My was she mad, for what? I have no idea.

Me? Why would she want to talk to me?

"Christina, you are not wanted here, so I suggest you just leave," Kailee said with her eyes narrowed at this Christina chick.

Christina... Christina... why do I seem to recognize that name? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. This is the Christina?! This girl standing right infront of me is Luke's ex-girlfriend? All of the sudden my shock transformed into anger, slowly boiling it's way to the brim. I'm sure she saw it too, how my facial features suddenly changed from confustion to anger in a matter of seconds. Nobody can have Luke exscept for me!

"Aww man... you're Christina?" Kacy said with dissapointment thick in her voice, "I was really hoping to do some super cool spy moves when trying to find out who you were. But of course, you just had to come in here and ruin everything while at the same time crushing my dreams. " Kacy was now sinking to a level of anger as well, for a reason I'm not so sure of. "I even dressed up for the occasion!," she rased her voice and she gestured to her outfit

Christina stared at Kacy with uncertainty, she looked a little weirded out.

I could see Kacy's words sink in as she processed them, "Wiat...What? You were planning on stocking me,!?" Christina said with so much infuriatingly, and just like that everyone at the parlor became dead silent creating a sort of eerie atmosphere. I stood up out of my seat. No one, and most ceraintly not her, can yell at my friends like this. Granted, spying on her was not the best idea in the world but we were bound to find out about her at some point no matter how we went about it.

"Oh ok...," Spencer said getting up from her seat, "We sould probably go now." Spencer was becoming nervious and she tugged on my arm and tried to push me forward but I was not budging. I will not let Christina be the reason I run away, even if she does seem scary.

"No Spencer, don't let her push you around," I said, not daring to take my eyes off of Christina. Then she growled and her hazel eyes began to swrl into a jet black, she balled her hands into fits and she began to shake from fury. OH. CRAP.

My eyes went wide. On second thought maybe I shouldn't mess with her. "We should go," I said to the group.

"Yep I second that notion," Kacy said as she hurried out of her chair and to the door, not even bothering to wait for Spencer, Kailee, and I.

All four of us ran out the door as quickly as posable.

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I had to get to Tori. If she is hurt because of me I could never let myself live this down. I was already shifted into my dark brown wolf because I was on patrol when Kailee mind linked me. As soon as she told me that Tori was upset, I made sure one of the guards could take my place in checking the pack's borders and took off running. Tori is the only thing on my mind that matters right now.

I made my way to the edge of the forest and shifted back into human form. I made sure to grab a pair of shorts that I so convinantly stashed behind the tree next to me. There are plenty of trees in the forest with shorts in them that one pass on a stroll in into the wilderness daily.