Chapter 8

Ace POV~

Well I'm now getting ready for my date with Ariel. I jump in the shower and brush my teeth. When I was done, I put on my polo boxers and some socks, then went to my closet to pick out something to wear. Picks out a blue red long-sleeve button down polo shirt, some all white loose-fit skinny jeans (I ain with that tight gay shit), and some all red high top Jordan's. I sprayed on some axe, brushed my waves then grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone then headed out the door. Once I got in the car I texted Ariel letting her know I'm on my way. As soon as the message sent I started up the car and took off towards baby girl house.

20mins later.......
I pulled up to baby girl spot. It was a nice lil house in a nice neighborhood seem like no drama happens over here. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Abou 3min she came and answered the door looking sexy as fuck. She had on a black long sleeve fitted dress, some black silver studded stilettos, a silver bracelet, a silver diamond studded necklace with her name written in small cursive in the middle, and some black diamond earrings.

"Oh hey, lemme go get my clutch then we can go", Ariel said. I nodded and waited for by the door. She came back out and locked the door. We walked to the car, I helped her in, then we took off. We sat in the car in silence until she smoke up.

"So where we going", she asked

"We going to this new French restraunt around the way", I said keeping my focus on the road.

"Oh that's cool", she said ending the conversation

Sorry It's Short Just Needed A Quick Update.

Comments.

How You Think The Date Gone Go???