Chapter 5

Ya'moni POV~

We walked into a polo store and I was just amazed at all the nice clothing they have. I didn't realized I stopped walking until Ace grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the clothe's racks.

"Help me look for a fly ass shirt baby girl", Ace said making me blush.

"Okay", I said as I start looking the shirt. I seen this shirt that I would like on him. He smiled.

"I like that ma", he said

"I figured you would", I said. He started staring at me then looked down at my shoes.

"You got some small feet. What size you wear",he asked. I mean mugged him.

"6 1/2 in women, 5 1/2 in kids and 4 1/2 in boys", I said answering his question.

"Okay. I'll be back. I gotta make a call real quick. Keep looking for me some clothes", he said. I nodded and then kept looking through the racks picking things I know he would like.   

Ace POV~

I didn't have to make a call. I made my way towards footlocker. I started looking at shoes until this cute redhead, who worked here, came over to assist me.

"Hey, how are you. Do you need any help", she asked

"Yeah I do. I'm looking for shoes to get my girl", I said. She looked disappointed.

"Oh. Your girlfriend umm she would probably like these", she said sounding disappointed and holding up some fly ass pink and red Jordan Flights. I chuckled at her lil cute face.

"Shawty why you sound so disappointed. She ain my girlfriend she just a friend and do you have those in a 6 1/2", I said to her. She looked relieved.

"Idk I just find you attractive and give me a min to get the shoes", she said walking towards the back. Within a few min she came back with the shoes.

"Thank you ma. But what's your name", I asked. She blushed

"Ariel", she said showing her dimples.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl", she laughed and then helped me pick out some more shoes. Then I checked out she put her number on a piece of paper and said call her. I put the bags in the car then made my way back to the polo store.  

In The Polo Store.....

I walked in and saw she had a load of clothes waiting for me. I laughed.

"Damn baby girl you spoiling me", I said coming behind her

"Aha sorry I got carried away but what took you so long", she asked. I cleared my throat

"Uhhh well my call took awhile that's all but go put these on the counter so we can get you something", I replied being careful on my choice of words. When it come to her its like she make it impossible for me to lie straight.

"I don't have any money", she said

"Don't worry about it ma", I said to her

"I cant let you do that", she said

"Well you gone have to now let's go", I said. She nodded. We started shopping our asses off. By the time we were done me had 20 bags each.

"My feet hurt Ace", she started whining

"Aight lets go, so we can start on our project", I said. We walked to the car putting the bags in the trunk, surprisingly she didn't notice the shoes.

Ya'moni POV~

Man I cant believe he spent this much money on me. But what he don't know is that I'm paying all this money back when I get a job. Right now were finishing up our project and we would've been done if Ace would stop texting on his phone.

"ACE!!", I yelled trying to get his attention. He jumped then looked at me.

"What shawty", he said. I rolled my eyes

"Can you please focus on finishing this,then concentrate on your hoe", I said. He looked at me crazy

"She ain a hoe aight. But let's finish cuz you irritating me", he said nonchalantly. After he said that his eyes got big. My eyes began to water.

"Moni I'm sooo sorry ma. I didn't mean to say that. I apologize bae. I'm just tired", he said. I started to cry. I felt unwanted. He tried to hug me but I just moved away.

"Stop it. Your being just like everyone else. Just take me home there's no point of staying if I'm going to be treated like I get treated by my mother", I said.

"Ya'moni, what you talking about baby girl", he asked. I shook my head no

"Ma you can talk to me aight. Now tell me", he said.

"My mom beats me and calls me out my name. She try's to make me have sex with men for money and to pay off her debts but I leave for school before he does anything to me. she says I'm a mistake. She was never like this. She use to call me her blessing", I said breaking down crying in Ace's arms. He starts to rock me.

"Shhhh it's okay baby girl. I'm here for you. You don't have to go back okay. You can stay with my mom until you graduate. My mom would love you. She always said she wanted someone she could call her daughter. She will love you", he said to me. I nodded my head and continued crying until I dosed off.

Wow

Do you think his mom will love her??

Ace got him a boothang? uh-oh

What you think Ya'moni feel about this?