Chapter 7

Ya'moni POV~

"OMG. Ace you didn't tell me she was this beautiful. Come here sweetie don't be shy", Ace's mom said to me. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hi, I'm Ya'moni and you are gorgeous yourself", I said.

"You can call me mom or Ms. Kaytin", she said. I nodded

"Well you got clothes in your room. Okay? I'm going to see you later I got a date. Love you moma, see you late Ya'moni", Ace said running out the house. WAIT!?!? Did he just say date? Wow. Once he left Ms. Kaytin showed me to the room I would be staying in.

"So, how long you've known king", she asked me. I looked at her confused.

"Who", I asked. She also had a confused look then she laughed.

"I'm sorry I mean Ace. I can see now he hasn't told you his real name", she said

"No ma'am. He hasn't", I said. She shook her had.

"Well, how long have you known my son", she asked again

"For abou a week or two", I said shrugging my shoulders

"Awe, okay well I'm about to get dinner started. Come help me", she said to me walking out the room. We started cooking and cleaning. Once we were done we ate and washed the dishes. I was getting bored so Ms. Kaytin suggested that we watched movies and have girl talk. She showed me pics of Ace I mean king when he was little it was funny. After our lil night together we went to bed.

Sorry it's short...

Enjoy

Ace?