ι мιѕѕє∂ συт

5months. Five damn months and Ya'moni still hasn't woken up from the coma. They tried to pull the plug but of course I wasn't going to let that happen, neither was her moma. Me and her mom have talked and shit of that nature. She seem cool. Her and my moma are like best friends. When they in the room together they ignore me and I be in the corner like well fuck yall too. I'm honestly ready for my wife to wake up. She missed 5months of her own pregnancy and one thing I know is that no mother wants to miss the process of carrying their very first child. Today I really wasn't in a rush to go to the hospital because.... I mean she's not even awake why rush when she's going to be in the same position. I'm in my closet right now with no shirt and basketball shorts looking for two outfits. One for today and the other for tomorrow since I plan on staying the night at the hospital. Right now I'm in my condo cause I couldn't be at that house no more especially while there was work being and an investigation. I hired a maid to clean up the house and some house crashes to block off the closet in the guest room then close off the space from the bed towards the closet by putting up a wall and removing the door and putting wall there. Of course they built another door on the other side of that wall where there is still a room. I might just rent the house out or some when we move. I finally got dressed and headed towards the hospital to see my beautiful wife.

15mins Later........

I headed in the hospital with my bags and the first thing I hear is..

"Hey Ace", which was from the hoe ass nurse that works here. I swear she irritates the fuck outta me. I just wanna beat the bitch. Like she fine and all but she too damn desperate. Fuck bruh😩😩😩😩. I kept walking and the bitch gone run from around the damn counter and jump on my fucking back.

"BRUH IS YOU CRAZY? THE FUCK. GET OFF MY DAMN BACK HOE," I yelled at her as pushed her stupid ass on the floor. She got up trying to hug me.

"I'm sorry baby"

"Look nurse hoe. You know my fucking fiancé in that damn room fighting for her life and our baby's life. You so fucking disrespectful", I said. I looked at her for a min then walked off. As I walked in the room, my eyes immediately landed on Moni. She still hasn't woken up from the coma. I wanna give up but I can't cause if she dies our child goes along with her. I rubbed and kissed her stomach then laid back in the chair and started eating the Red Lobster meal I got before I arrived here. I started flipping through Instagram reading comments under the picture of Moni in bed.
"Maaa," I heard but I thought was hearing stuff like always been doing lately.
"Help," I shot my head up looking at Ya'moni but she looked the same. I went over to her bed still eating.

"Baby I miss you"

"I miss you too," see what I tell- wait what the fuck

"Moni????"

"Huh," my eyes damn near jumped out my head.

"Baby your up. Oh my gawd baby I missed u so damn much," I yelled kissing her all over her face.

"Oh god please stop. Can I have some water please," she said. I passed her the water bottle I bought for when I was done eating.

"Here. Let me go get the doctor ," I ran out looking for her moma and I was running so fast I ran into her by accident.

"Damn boy why the hell you running through this damn hall huh?"

"Moni awake"

"Boy stop playing no she not," she said pushing me playfully beginning to walk away.

"Yes she is ma. Come on," we sped walked back to her room but only to see her crying. I quickly ran to her side holding her.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"How long have I been sleep and I know I'm pregnant. My stomach wasn't huge before I went to sleep," I sighed and looked down at her knowing that she was upset cause she missed out. She near six months and missed her first symptoms which was morning sickness.

"5 going on 6 months"

"So I've been in a coma this entire time," I nodded and she cried even harder. I looked at her mom and she stepped up towards the bed with her chart in one hand.

"Umm hi Ya'moni. I'm Dr.Mason"

"Hello"

"Well first I would like to say that I am glad that my daughter is awake and that my grandchild is very healthy."

Ya'moni pulled away from me and sat up more in the bed. She looked at her more confused

"Excuse me. Your not my mother"

"Yes I am sweetie and I apologize that you had to find out this way. I never meant for us to get separated because of the woman you grew up to know as your mother," Ya'moni tilted her head

"Wow," she stared for like 5min "We do look like me honestly but I don't wanna talk about this right now. I wanna know about my baby"

He mom cleared her throat and nodded in understanding,"well do you guys want to do an ultra sound?"

"Yeah, I've waited to long to find out," I said getting all hyped and shit.

"Wait you don't know yet," Ya'moni asked outta curiosity. I shook my head no.

"I wanted to wait so we could find out together. I didn't wanna be excited all on my own." She smiled. Her mom had already left to get the monitor once we said yes by now she was setting up.

"Okay honey I'm going to pull ur night gown up and pull the blanket over ur lap okay?" Ya'moni nodded and rested back a little.

"Okay this gel is going to be a little cold alright," she put the gel on the wand and started looking for the baby on the monitor. "Here is the head, nose, arms, feet, and fingers"

"From what I'm looking at you guy look like your expecting a.................."

-TBC excuse mistakes
~Bre'baby
I Hope Yall Enjoy This Update. Might Be Lil Boring Bare With Me
C
O
M
M
E
N
T& VOTE