Loving

Ace POV~
I'm sitting in the waiting room, lost in my thoughts. I can't believe Ariel stabbed Ya'moni. That's my life line right there. If anything happen to her I'm gone make sure Ariel get what's coming for her already. I thought that my life was drama free once I got the girl I wanted. I called momma and told her what was going on and she rushed up here as fast as she could, a long with Danny and Alaina. Momma and Laina were crying their eyes out, which just hurt me even more to see them like that. I just pray to gawd that my baby okay. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the doctor call for the family of Ya'moni Lopez. We all jumped up saying that we were here.

"OK? And who might you be to Ms. Lopez I may ask"

"I'm her fiance", I answered. She nodded her head then flipped back the paper on her clipboard.

"Well Ms. Lopez suffered a lot of blood lost but we were able to stop the bleeding and safely do surgery to to stitch up her wound. The knife didn't hit any major organs. Were also glad to say she is with child so the knife also didn't injure the baby but Ms. Lopez is in a coma and is not breathing on her own. We don't know how long she is going to be in this coma but we do know if she doesn't wake in a week, we will have to start giving her vitamins and food through a tube inn order to keep the baby alive.", said the doctor. I was in shock right now. I didn't know what to say or do. I never thought in a millions years that my bestfriend, the girl I am in love with would be having my child. And it's heart breaking because not only does she not know but she might be in a coma half way through her pregnancy. I just wanna cry right now man. My baby ain here to celebrate this exciting news that has been told to me.

"By the way I'm Dr. Morgan and please let's just hope for the best okay but there will be investigators up here soon to question you on how this incident happened", I just nodded my head and turned to walk away but she stopped me,"And sir, her room number is B203"

"Ok, thank you", she nodded and walked away. Momma ran to me bomb rushing with a thousand questions.

"Baby, what happened? Please talk to momma", she begged me. I looked up at her with tears filling my eyes. I ain never really cried over no one but my grandma and my momma.

"Sh-Sh-She in a coma and they don't know how long she gone stay in it, and......", I put my head down cried even more.

"And she what Ace", Laina asked me. Wanting to continue on.

"She pregnant", I said in a low tone

"She what King", my moma said as if she didn't hear me correctly

"I said she pregnant mane, damn", I was getting agitated, so I got up and went towards Moni's room. When I got there, I broke down crying all over again. I can't believe that she gotta thorugh this while pregnant with my seed. Our child. There was a knock at the door and some white peeked his head in the room looking around. Like bruh who the fuck are you and whatchu doing in here.

"May we come in Mr. Collins", this weird dude asked. I was hesitant then I finally nodded my head yes. He walked in with a pretty hispanic older woman following close behind.

"Well were here to investigate on this incident.", He said. I just looked at him blankly. He cleared his throat.

"Umm, I'm Detective Blake and this is my partner Detective Ross",I nodded

"Well can you tell-", I cut him short for one alredy knew what he was going to ask, and two I'm tired of hearing him talk.

"Ariel Williams" I paused and looked up to see if they were writing this shit down. they finally realized they weren't doing some right and took out a pen and notepad,"Me and Ariel were arguing in Ya'moni's room while she was on the...." 

10 min later I finished what I needed to say

"Do you know where we can find Ms. Williams", Detective Ross asked. I nodded

"Her stupid ass probably still sitting at my houselike she achieved something not realizing the police is going to come sooner or later and see there is evidence still in the house of her doing what she did", I said smirking cause the bitch just stupid as fuck honestly. 

"Thank you for your cooperation", they said as they left. I nodded and looked back at Ya'moni.

"Baby, if you can hear me just know that I am sorry for putting through this shit. It's my fault you sitting here in this damn uncomfortable ass hospital bed. But just know I'm going to be by your side every single day. I'm not giving up on you. I just wish you were awake to hear the good news about you've been impregnant by this sexy chocolate drop. Aha I just want you to get well soon baby. Goodnight love.", I kissed her forehead sat back in the chair while holding her hand. I watched her until my eyes got extremely heavy. Man, I love this girl.

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

& VOTE

What You Think ??

Did I Do Well Or Nah

NO PROOF READ

EXCUSE MISTAKES

~TBC

~Bre'Baby