The Date

Once we got to the restraint I helped Ariel out the car and we made our way into the place.

"Reservation for Ace", I said to the host. He scrolled down his iPad looking for my name.

"Ah, yes, here you are. Follow me this way sir", he said. I screwed my face up cuz this dude was faking a French accent. Like foreal it don't take all that.

We were sitted then a waiter came up to the table.

"Hi, I'm Brandy I'll be your waiter for tonight. What can I start you with off", she asked with a bright pretty smile, giving me and Ariel the same eye contact. Classy and respectful is what I'm thinking.

"Yes, I would like a glass of white whine", Ariel said not even asking if it was okay for her to order that since I'm paying. I shook my head

"And I'll have a spirt", I said looking at the waiter

"Alright I'll be right back with your drinks and to take your order", Brandy said. I watched as she walked away. I know what you thinking disrespectful but no I'm watching her pour our drinks cuz ion trust people like that especially since this my first time here. But as usual Ariel tried to start up a conversation to fill the silence. I like that about her.

"So where do you work", she asked

"I-", I was cut off by Brandy

" Here are your drinks. Now what did you decide to order" she asked as she sat down our drinks in front of us

"Uhhh, I'll have number #13" I said since I couldn't pronounce the words.

"Okay. How would you like your steak", she asked writing down my order

"Medium rare", I said

"Okay and your sides", she said

" Ummm smash potatoes and gravy. Also some greens beans", I said licking my lips making her blush. I didn't mean to come off at her like that. I wasn't trying to slick flirt.

"And for you ma'am" she said to Ariel

"I'll have a ceasar salad with Italian dressing with a side of grilled tilapia", Ariel said looking down at the menu. Brandy said okay and went to put in our order.

" So like I was saying before I'm a kingpin", yeah I told her the truth abou where I work. What I gotta lie for. I looked her in her eyes and I can tell she got scared cuz she tensed up and shift in her seat.

"Oh", she said clearing her throat. I chuckled.

"Don't be scared shawty I ain gone hurt u. Trust me.", I said. She nodded

"Okay, just never thought of you as the type to sell drugs", she said

"Well I do. But enough about that what you do other than work at footlocker", I asked

"I go to college to become a doctor since I graduated early.", she said smiling wide. She's proud of herself I like that.

"That's good that ur proud of yourself. But I see I have a smart one on my hands", I said laughing a lil. Brandy came over with our food.

"Enjoy", she said leaving from our table. The rest of the night me and Ariel talked and joked around. I had a good time with her. At the end of the night I took her home. When I got home I was like fuck everything I'm tired so I stripped outta my clothes n took my ass to sleep.

2weeks later

Ya'Moni POV~

"MONI!!!", momma K yelled from down stairs. I looked at my clock and it read 7:45am. Like really momma.

"MOMMA ITS TOO EARLY!", I yelled dozing off. I heard foot steps then my door open.

"Girl get yo ahh up", she fussed at me. I got up and did my hygiene and put on some sweats, a tshirt, and long socks. I put on long socks then went down stairs to the kitchen knowing momma k was in there. As I walked in I see she started taking out things we would need to cook.

"Come on child", she said

Ace POV~

I woke up and decided to visit momma n check on Ya'moni. I did my hygiene once I was done I put on a white wife beater, my red and white nike basketball shorts, long white socks and my slides. I grabbed my phone, keys, and a pair of Jordan's just incase. I locked up n hopped in my all black 2013 corvette n headed to momma's.

20min later...

"Momma!!!", I yell through the house smelling some good and sweet.

"Boy stop yelling in my house", she said coming up to hug me

"Yall cooking momma", I asked lickin my lips

"Yeah. But mostly Ya'moni doing the cooking", she's aid leading me into the kitchen then took off running. I couldn't help but laugh knowing she up to something. I walked up behind baby girl and wrapped my arms around her waist knowing she'd get scared.

"AHHH!!", she screamed. I bust laughing at her.

"That ain funny", she said as momma came in

"What's going on in here", she questioned

"Momma k, Ace scared me", she snitched. Wait momma?
momma popped the shit outta me.

"Yes ma'am but can I steal Ya'moni for the day.", I asked

"Yeah but yall need to eat first", she said fixing us plates

"What if I don't wanna go with him", Ya'moni said. Momma gave her the death glare

"Shutup. You going. I'm tired of u always up in this house doing nothing", momma said

"But I-", Ya'moni gets cut off by momma

"You going. Ya hear me", my momma y'lled. Ya'moni jumped and nodded

"Yes ma'am", Ya'moni said. I was tryn my hardest not to laugh but it slipped. Next thing momma told Ya'moni to go get dressed then start beating me with a belt.

"Ahh!! Ight ma! I'm sorry!!", I said almost crying. That lady strong asf. I think I got weeps. I went outside to wait for Ya'moni. She finally got in the car and slammed my door.

"Aye don't slam my doors lil girl", I said. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes. Ugh this going to be a long fucking day. 😩😩😩😩

What Yall Think So Far??

I Tried to Make It As Long As I Can But I'm Using My Phone And Phone Only So It Seem Like Forever Writing...