AHA!!

Ace POV~

I know what y'all thinking. " Ain you a drug dealer? Why you snitching to the police?" Well, I told y'all Ariel was get what she deserve and I know some people in the law department and some females in prison. I can easily make sure that the lil bitch get fucked up both ways. I can have a friend of mine whose a judge make sure she get plenty of time in jail, then this lil female i used to work with Shonda, can get whoop her ass for me and make sure it's hell for in them cells. I heard it don't feel all that great to get raperd by another female. As I was sitting here just smiling hoping this bitch get all that's coming for her, a tall brown skin man, who looks to be in his very late thirties came in with dried tear stains on his face. He probably hasn't notice that I'm sitting here causer he went straight over to my girl which through me off.

"May I help you", I asked trying to figure out what the fuck this old niggah doing here.

"Who are you"

"Don't worry about that. Now I asked may I help you because I believe you got the wrong room pot'na", I said a lil agitated

"I'm just heh to see my niece. But who dee fuck are you lil niggah", he said with a spanish accent. I can give two fuck about him being her mutha'fucking uncle but he not finna talk to me out the side of his neck.

"Watch how you talk to me. Ion care you the fuck you are but you are not about to disrespect me", I could tell he was pissed by the way he instantly bold his fists and narrowed his eyes. I smirked at him just to test him. Obviously nigga is pissed cause right now he holding me by my shirt. I started laughing my damn ass off. The shit was hilarious to me.

"So dee shit funny ta you, boy I will put a una caliente in your cabeza"

"Eh eh ahh", I said shaking my index finger back and forth. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I mean your "niece" would be very upset if you tried to kill ha boyfriend, the one that took her in while she finish school, the one who spoils her and the one whose mother took her in as her own because ya sister wasn't doing shit." he looked at me for a second then let go of my shirt.

"Mane cut dat shit my sister took care of dis little girl", he said not believing what I said about Ms. Lopez

"Well obviously not since she strung out on drugs, but whatever I'm tired talking about this shit. Ion know you and baby girl ain said nothing about you, so you can leave'', I said sitting back down and slouching in the chair to get some sleep."Make sure you close the door quietly on your way out. Please and thank you my guy"

Ms.Kaytin POV~

OMG!!! I can't believe my baby girl in a coma and pregnant with my first grand child. I just hope she's okay and pulls through in time before she gets any further in her pregnancy.

it would be the worst that baby misses most of her pregnancy which is the most beautiful thing that a woman can go through, cause they watch the baby or babies develop from the inside and out. Tomorrow I'm going to see her and check to see if she's okay and I want to know how far along my daughter-in-law is in her pregnancy. But goodnight

Ace POV~

"Bae wake up", Ya'moni said shaking the shit outta me. Oh my gaaawd I'm going to die. She won't let me sleep.

"Oh god Ya'moni what you want girl",I said with my eyes still closed

"Me and the baby hungry", she said putting her stomach on my face

"Mov-",I was cut off by something punching me in the mouth. Wtf??

"Mutha'fucka! Did you just punch me"

"No the baby kicked you in the face"

"We-WTF MONI YOU BLEEDING", I yelled pointing to the puddle

"What? AHHH",she screamed in pain then fell to the floor. When she fell Ariel was behind her with a knife in her hand. She smiled

"Say bye bye to your little wifey", she said then started stabbing Moni multiple times in her chest. I tried to stop her but something stronger than me was holding me back from saving her. I had to sit antch the love of my life and unborn child be killed by that red head bitch known as the devil.........

IS This The End?

Did Ariel Seriously Kill Ya'moni?

Ms. Kaytin Loves This Girl Like Her

Who Is Ya'moni's Uncle And Why Is He Here Now?

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&VOTE

I Didn't Proof Read

TBC....

~Bre'Baby