Recap

"Hello", I said waiting for a response cuz right now all I hear is shuffling. I look at my phone since I picked up without looking at the caller ID. It was Ya'moni.

"Hellooooo", I said

"C-c-can you c-come get me", she said crying

"What's going on? what happen Moni, did Keylan hit you?", I asked getting pissed off

"No can you jus come get me? I'm at Auntie Annie's by Starbucks",she said

"Okay I'm on my way", I got up and threw on a pull over and my slides. I grabbed my keys and phone then left the house and sped to Auntie Annie's. When I pulled up I seen her sitting by the window with her head down. I walked in and say in front of her and touched her arm. She jumped a lil

"Oh hey", she said wiping her face

"So what happen?", I asked getting to the point of why she crying.

"Keylan & me got into it. Our relationship ain been the same in two weeks", she started crying AGAIN," I jus miss how everything use to"

I walk over and give her a hug to comfort her.

"Shhhh it's gone be aight. Come on let's go", she nodded her head and got in the car after I unlocked the doors

10mins.......................

I looked over to see that Moni fell asleep fast as fuck. I picked her up and took her into the house. After I laid her down as was about to walk out she called my name

"Yeah Moni", I said with my back still towards her.

"Where you going", she asked in her lil innocent voice.

"Downstairs"

"Oh....okay then", I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka an 3 glasses. I turned to Tupac station on my phone. I filled all 3 glasses and took them to the head. I left my eyes closed feeling the burning sensation hit bye back of my throat. I opened my eyes and jumped a lil when I saw Moni standing in front of me.

"Damn Ya'moni, next time say something when you walk in"

"My bad. Can I sit with you", I shrugged and filled the glasses again. I felt Moni burning a hole on te side of my face. I already know she want the shots.

"Ugh. Go ahead and stop staring", I said mugging her. She smiled and downed the shots.

"Thanks", she said

"No prob", I said taking one more shot. I got comfortable and slouched on the couch and turned on the tv. It's crazy how me and Moni was arguing 2weeks ago now we taking shots. I guess we both under a lot of stress. Work been hectic and Ariel been M.I.A a lot. For some reason Ya'moni just sat in my lap facing me with her arms resting on my shoulders, slowly grinding in my dick.

"Wassup witchu ma", I asked grabbing her waist stopping her. She gave me a puppy off face before kissing my jawline then she sucked on my bottom lip. I grabbed a hand full of her ass. She laid a soft ass kiss on my lips which made me even harder than I already was.

"Damn, why you doing this", I thought aloud trying to process the fact of what might happen next.

🍆💦🍆💦🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦🍆💦💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆🍆💦🍆🍆🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆🍆💦🍆🍆🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆😘🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆😘🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆🍆💦🍆😘🍆😘🍆😘🍆😘🍆😘🍆💦🍆💦💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

"Arghhhhhhh!!!! King I gotta peeeee", Ya'moni screamed trying to run. She think she gotta pee when I know she about to squirt. I starts ramming myself into lil ma.

"Pee then...... cuz I ain stopping ma", I groaned I swear her pussy too good. I'm so lost in her pussy, I missed the look on her face when she started to squirt. I kept fucking her until I nutted all in the condom.

Updated !!!!

Yaaaaas They Fucked 😂😂

Wonder What's Gone Happen Next

Love Writing

Vooooote!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave A Comment.

~Bre'baby