Phat Loving

Hi, my name is Ya'moni Lasyaniga (las-si-anne-nie-ga) Lopez. Yeah, I know my name is long but I don't care I love my name. That's the only thing I love about myself. I'm black,Italian, and Puerto Rican. I have long brown slick hair that reaches the middle of my back. I stand 5"1. I'm 16 in the 11th grade. I don't know my father. My mother told me he left us and soon passed way during a shooting. I love my mom with all my heart but she's changed a lot lately. She's been coming home late, hitting me for no reason, cursing me out, and calling me ugly and fat to the point I truly do believe that. My mom used be so kind hearted and sweet. Always used to call me beautiful and say I'm the best thing god has giving her. Now she's just a druggie, who spends the money we need to survive, on cocaine and alcohol.
Today is the first day of school and I am not looking forward to it. "Mmm", I say as I my alarm went off. I turned off my alarm and went to do my daily routine. When I was through I put on my slightly beaten up black converse, some distressed skinny jeans, and all white v-neck. I bet you wondering why I'm dressing so down for? Well it's because like I said before my mom doesn't use the money on what we need. I grab my things and look in the full figure mirror and all I see is a fat girl. Even though I got a lot of ass, nice sized hips, C-cup breast, and a slightly flat stomach. In my eyes I still look fat.

15min later.......

Yeah, it took me 15min to get to this hell whole. As soon as I walk through the double doors, the school whore, Jestina comes walking my way. "Well, hey Ya'moni", she said.
"Hey", I replied back
"You wanna walk to class with me?"she said
"Yeah, I guess"
"Well okay. Let's stop by your locker first."she said. Her little sidekick hoes start to snicker as we get closer to my locker.
"Shutup Danyel and Shaniqa", Jestina says in a slight whisper.
I open my locker and out came a blue balloon. I ducked as quick as I could and it ended up hitting Jestina.
"YOU STUPID FAT ASS BITCH!!! YOU JUST GOT CUM ALL OVER MY FUXKIN FACE!!!", Jestina yelled.
People started to laugh at her.
"I mean it wouldn't be the first time you've gotten it on your face.", I said trying not to laugh. Before I looked up I felt a stinging sensation on my face. I held my cheek.
"Did you just slap me?", I asked
"Yes, bitch now what u gone do abou it?", she asked. I punched that hoe square in ha face. I was beating the bitch senseless untill her little sidekicks decided to jumb in. I was getting my ass kicked until my two best friends since pre-k jumped in and grabbed them. I stomped Jestina one last time, then turned around and grabbed both my best friends Alaina and Danny. These 2 been there for me through thick and thin. Alaina is a baddy. She is a caramel complexion, she's black and Dominican with a small waist, nice sized ass, B-cup breast, and stands about 5"4. Alaina don't take shit from nobody. She fight her own battles. Her parents are wealthy so she has never had to work for shit but she still hood. Then there's Danny. Danny isn't technically a girl.
He's my guy friend. He don't take shit either. He came straight from the middle class hood. He'd beat a dude or bitch ass in a heartbeat if they fuck with people he care for.

"Hey, boo you ight",Alaina asked

"Yeah I'm straight", I said

"Girl I'm so ready to beat them hoes ass again", Danny said waaaay too excited. Me and Alaina looked at him then laughed.

"Whhhhaaaat?? Ion see nothing funny bitches", he said

"But we do", I said. The bell rang indicating that we needed to get to class.

"Well Imma fuck wit y'all later", Alaina said

"Yup gotta hurry up I cant be late",
Danny said

"What you said. Bye bitches love u", I said

"Bye hoe", they both said.

I walked to class makin sure I was the first one in there. I wanted to get a seat in the back because I didn't want draw attention to myself. I opened my notebook and pulled out a pen to write with. The class room started to fill up and I noticed someone. He was cute but not sexy. He was light skinned and had braids. His swag was on point too. I thought maybe he gone be cool but I thought wrong. He came towards me and said,"Get up you fat hoe". 👀I looked around the room to see who he was talking to.

"You talking to?", I asked

"Yes bitch u the only one back here. Now move", he said. Jestina comes to help him intimidate me.

"You big ass gorilla did you not hear him", Jestina said.

"Nawe I didn't", I said. And just then Jestina threw her coffee on me and her breakfast.

"Sorry. I thought since u weren't listening that u were probably thinking abou eating. Soo I gave my breakfast. Haha eat up bitch", she said while mushing my face with her food. Everyone started laughing. I picked up my things and started running not knowing where I'm going. I just wanted to get away from everybody. I kept running as I continued crying. I just felt so embarrassed.