The Band House Boys.

A/N: For the record, Amanda writes Jess' chapters and Rea writes Leda's.

Cover made by KJColton :)

Chapter 1 ~ Jess

After being lost for nearly a half hour, I stopped at the Starbucks in the Buffalo airport.I sighed as I sat down and opened my laptop. Man, the internet is so crappy in this place. Eventually I got enough of a signal to use the internet and Skype. My best friend Leda, who I was flying out to live with, happened to be online so I called her.

“Hey girl!” She said excitedly.

“Hey,” I replied with a grin. Sometimes she is just the silliest person I’ve ever met. And yes, it is contagious.

“When does your flight leave?” She asked.

“It’s supposed to be in about forty minutes but I can’t find the gate because this place is so freaking huge!” I complained. Leda kind of laughed at me.

“Oh no!!!! You can’t miss it!” She said.

“Well then I have to keep looking, I feel like Harry Potter looking for platform 9 and ¾,” I joked.

“Then go! I’ll see you when you get here,” She said before I went back to looking for the gate.

Luckily I found it with ten minutes to spare. Unfortunately I sat beside some rich old snob. She turned her nose up at me in my all black clothes and too much make up. I almost felt bad for her, but then I remembered that she was probably a total bitch. There was also a little prick behind me that kept kicking my chair. This is going to be a long flight.

After many, many, MANY long hours on the plane, I finally got out of the cramped flying coffin and went on my way, away from the very obviously uncomfortable old hag and the annoying little kid. I made my way quickly through everything and got my bags. I couldn’t find Leda through all the people so I pulled out my phone and called her.

“Hello?” She said above all the background noise on the other end.

“Leda! Where are you?” I asked, still moving through the crowds.

“I’m right by the one exit,” She tried to explain.

“Which one?” I asked again.

“The one by the really tall guy!” She said.

“Because that’s helpful Leda,” I laughed and eventually I did find her. “Where’s the tall guy?”

“He left, so I guess my directions don’t really work,” She laughed at herself.

“It’s good that GPS exists,” I said before we left. We laughed like morons the whole way to her house, which I guess was mine now too. Her parents were out of town so I got to unpack in peace with my best friend.

“I’m soooo excited you’re here!” Leda said, being her hyper self as always. Her brown hair followed her in her rampage like a cape, and it was quite funny to watch. My room wasn’t very big, but I didn’t mind. Leda helped me with everything from taping pictures to the walls to gently hanging my prized signed flag. I’d gotten it at Warped tour last year and planned on another this year.

“To be honest, I thought it would be a lot harder to get here than it was,” I laughed lightly.

“Was there a crying baby?” She joked.

“No, but some kid kept kicking my seat and the old hag beside me smelled like BO,” I said.

“Ewww,” She sympathized with me. It really wasn’t a fun ride. “I feel bad for you.”

“As you should, that lady was such a prick!” I complained and flopped down on my new bed.

“On the plus side, I know something fun we can do tomorrow,” Leda taunted me.

“What might that be?”

“A concert,” She said with a huge smile. Perfect.