Heartbreak

Evans P. O. V.

I got out of my car and looked at our house. I don't want to go in yet. I want to be alone for a while. Think through everything. I felt a tap on my shoulders and I turn to see tyler.

"Dude.. Can I talk to you?" I stare at him and follow him to the side of the fountain. "You alright man? You can tell me you know. I'll listen.". I'd never thought to see tyler this caring. It suprised me.

"I fucked up.. I can't even accept the fact.." I look down and sigh. "The fact that?" He looks at me and I let a tear fall. "That cats with him.." Tyler's eyes go wide for a second.

"You liked her?" I nod and he hugs me. "Dude I'm sorry but that's delirious's girl.. You can't do anything anymore." I sigh taking his words in.

"I know.. I'll try to forget about this." He smiles and hugs me again. "I know it's going to be hard.. Your strong dude. Just know we're here to help."

He leaves me and I walk towards the garden and sat on the swing. I grabbed my guitar and strung some of the strings. I hummed and closed my eyes. Her eyes.. Nose.. Cheeks.. Jaw.. and her lips.

I snap my eyes back open and continued playing with my guitar. She always loved this beat. I strummed and smile to myself. (In relation to "want you" song? :D)

"Hey..What are you doing here?" I looked behind and saw cat. My face starts to heat up and I kept my guitar.
"I wanted to think for a while." She sits beside me and looks at me.

"Have you been crying?" Her voice goes low and she grabs my hand. I intertwine my hands with her and my heart pounded. "No.. I'm just tired but can I hug you? I never got the chance."

She giggles and stands up to hug me. I wrap my arm around her waist and lay my head on her neck. I sighed and pulled her closer hugging her tighter.
"Alright, I hope your okay evy.."

She kisses my cheeks and I swear I felt she was my whole world. "I'm always here for you.only you.". She smiles and walks out through the back door.

"Fuck!" I kicked the vase and threw my guitar on accident.

"Shit." I run and grabbed it. "Oh thank God" I carried my guitar and went into the house. The boys took a look at me and I stared at tyler. Did he tell the boys? I swear to god..

"EVAN COME HERE!" Ohm shouts and I go them them sighing deeply with regret of telling tyler. "Dude what are you upset about?" I stare at them.

They didn't know huh? "I'm fine I'm just.. Tired." I fakely yawn and they bought it except tyler. I run up to my room door and hear giggling from cat's room.

I peek through the slight hole on the door and see delirious tickling her and she was laughing making him stop. "I love you teddy bear." He kisses her nose.

She kisses his nose back, "I love you my crazy clown." I felt like I got stabbed in the heart. It hurt so bad to hear her say that. I'll get over it.. I'll try.

"Hey evan you alright man?" Jon taps my back and I nod going to my room. I locked my door and sat down on my gaming chair. I picked up my phone."Miranda? I think we've got time. I think we should do it."

"Alright I've got the song ready."

-she comes over and makes the song-

"Alright why don't we go over it?" I ask and she plays back what we made.

"Always at your doorway when it's dark outside
No, I shouldn't be, I'm only yours part-time
You're riskin' a lot on me
Findin' love's like the lottery
Tryna win, but it's hauntin' me

All my feelin's fadin', but for you
They're goin' crazy
Try to walk away
But, end up closer to you, baby

[Chorus: Miranda Glory]
Closer to you
Closer to you
Closer to you
I don't wanna want you
I don't wanna want you, I don't wanna want you
But, I do

[Pre-Chorus: Miranda Glory]
I'm riskin' everything for you

[Chorus: Miranda Glory]
I want you
I want you
I want you
I don't wanna want you
But, I do

[Bridge: Miranda Glory]
I don't wanna want you
I don't want you closer, baby

[Chorus: Miranda Glory]
But, I do
But, I do
But, I do
I don't wanna want you
But, I do
But, I do
But, I do
But, I do"

I smiled. I loved it. "Thanks for coming over. It means a lot that you did." I Shook her hand and she hugs me.

"No problem evan. I know this song means a lot to you." She packs her stuff and leaves my room. I sat there looking at the lyrics.

I layed on my bed and my room door opens. "Yo I heard your music is done!" Luke smiles and I show him the sample. "Dude everyone needs to hear it."

Everyone was sitting in the couch and I walked towards Brock. "Alright play it." The song starts and everyone starts smiling except tyler. At least he knew who this song was meant to.

"All my feelings fadin but for you I'm going crazy." I hear cat hum and I turn to her. She looks so happy.. With him. I can't ruin it. I'll look like a homewrecker.

But I want her.. I really do. I care so goddamn much about her. "Evan are you okay?" Nogla's loud voice caught the others attention. Shit.

"Evan?" Cat holds my arm and I glance at her. Her face full of worries. I ran up to my room and locked my door. I can't face her.. I can't face her.
"Evan?" Delirious knocks on my door.

I can't open it.. "EVAN!" Craig shouts and I shut my eyes huddling myself towards the wall. I wrapped my knees towards my chest and saw my phones lockscreen.

Me and her.. I cant even express how much it hurt. I can't. I just want to hug her. Once. Once more. Just once more and I'll let go I need her please..