I like you alot

Delirious P. O. V.

My cat was missing.. I didn't know what to do anymore.. I don't know what to do.. I don't know..

I see catalyst crying and she runs to evan to hug him. Evan stands there shocked at what she did. She says his name and she steps back.

Her mask drops.

"Cat.. " I was the only loudest one there.. Everyone was quiet. She looks at me and i run and hug her. Evan removes his mask and she sobs on my shoulder.

"Jonathan?" She croaks out and i nod happily huggin her. Everyone removes their mask and i still had mine on.

They all joined in the hug and i backed up. She looks at me. I look at my hands that i hurt her with and she holds onto my hoodie.

"It wasn't your fault.. You didn't know." She barely whispers and she lays her head on my chest. I softly stroked her hair and she lets a tear fall.

"We're so sorry cat." They all apologised and she laughs. "Its.. Okay" After all the sorry's and crying. I sat down on my bed in my room while she was talking to evan and the rest.

I can't believe i hurt her.. Punched her.. Cut her.. I did that..to her.. I grabbed my knife and cut my arm. I continued to cut my arm and the door opens.

"Jon-" she looks at me and grabs some alcohol from my table and a spare bandage from the box. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She screams.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper and close my eyes.. All i felt was that I'm falling.. Falling into an abyss of darkness..

Cats P. O. V.

I wrap his arm and kiss his forehead. "Don't.. Do this.." I whisper and turn to see the rest shocked. "What happened?? " they asked shocked and some worried. "He cut himself.."

They stayed by his bedside and i layed right next to him. "Please.. Wake up.." He slowly opens his eyes and i look through the eyeholes of his mask.

"Ca-at.." He croaks out and i hug him.
"Don't do that.." He sits upright and lays his head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry.." He apologises again and i run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm here.. Its alright." I softly whisper and he hugs me with his injured arm. He didn't even flinch At the pain. "I'm sorry.." He lastly said and i smiled.

"We'll leave you two alone.." Evan and the rest gets up to leave and i look at him. He stares at me and places his hand on his mask.

"You don't have to.. " he pushes my hand roughly away and takes his mask off.

Delirious P. O. V.

I'm done.. I'm sick and tired of hiding everything from her.. I grabbed my mask and tore it away. She doesn't even look at me. I move her jaw up and her eyes widen.

I looked bad. My red eyes.. Crying for her. I've never felt this way about someone so much. Her face goes pink and so does mine.

"Jon.. " she says and i lean in. This is it.. The door opens and i turn my head to put my mask on. "Shit.. Sorry" Brian gasps and cat stands up.

She runs off and i reach out to stop her but she was gone. "You showed her your face?" Evan asks me and i nod.

"I can't lose her.. Not again." I lay my head against the bedframe. "shes just shocked i guess." Luke smiles at me and i run my fingers through my hair.

The boys move and cat stands there.. Her mask off and she was smiling at me? She hands the black mask and throw the Jason mask at the side.

The boys look at me and i smile at them. "Shit damn delirious.. Looking good man" nogla laughed and tyler stood there quiet.

"I thought he was going to be ugly. Fuck i was wrong." He laughs and i smile looking at cat. "So.. Cat you know what we do..?" .

"Of course i do. Nothing wrong with that.. You know what i do." We agreed and shrugged. "Yea we didn't expect it." Basically smiles at cat.

"Jon.. " Cat faces me and i go closer. "You can't wear your mask anymore for me alright?." She whispers and i kiss her cheeks. "Anything for you."

The guys clear their throat and cats face goes red. She looks cute that way.
"Yeah i think we all need to get some rest.. Uh.. I guess your sleeping in here right?"

"Yes she is." I answer for her and she looks at me. "Yea.. I am" i bite my lips and hug her. "Alright night love birds?" Luke smirks at me and they leave.

"So.. You'll do anything for me huh?" She smiles and I push some hair over her ears. "You look good." She runs her hands to my shoulder then my hair.

"I do?" I asked her confused. "Yep! you do..look really good." I pull her waist towards me and she kisses my cheeks.
She tries to run but i grab her pulling her down towards me again.

"Where are you going huh?!  Your staying right here.. With me." I whisper and she lays on my chest. "Im not going anywhere either."

"Alright i want to sleep! Let me go change!" She pushes me and i give her my dark blue hoodie. "Ill be waiting." I say and she leaves. I changed into my black shirt and messed my hair around.

I looked pretty good. She comes in with.. No boxers.. "Cat where's my boxers?" She gives me the gross face. "I can't wear that for long.. Its disgusting."

I roll my eyes and she walks carefully making sure she doesn't trip or fall because she was wearing literally nothing. Nothing under my hoodie.

"Stop staring your pervert!" She covers her knees and i threw the cover over us both. "Night cat.. " I hugged her and she faces her back towards me.

I wrap my hand around her thighs and she turns to face me. "Hey.. Don't." I laugh and she lays snuggling near my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist and caress her hair slowly till she fell asleep. "Goodnight delirious."

I smiled and took a last look at my masks. "Goodnight Catalyst."