Home

Delirious P. O. V.

I open my eyes and see cat snoring beside me. I face her and lightly plant a kiss on her lips. She groans slightly and i back up.

I smiled and move some hair out of her face. Waking up to this...who wouldn't want that? She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me.

"Jon?" She croaks and she smiles. "Morning cat.". "Morning.. Jon"
"Cmon get changed so we can see the guys and go back home."
"We're going back home?" She asks suprised. "Yes" was all i replied and she gets out of the covers.

"Is this place that bad?". "No.. Its just..doesn't feel like home." She bites her lips and goes to the bathroom. I go downstairs and ruffle my hair.

Nogla was cooking some pancakes which filled the whole house with a delicious smell. "Aye Morning Jon!" Evan hugged me and i hugged him back.

"You look happy." Lui smirks and i look at him. "You know your not wearing your mask right?" Tyler stares at me and i feel my face.

"Yeah he wont be." Cat comes behind me and hugs me. "Right Jon?" I feel my cheeks get red and the boys were already smirking.

"Yeah.. For you." She smiles and she shows me the front door. "We can leave!" Evan runs with her to the car and the rest of us follows.

Evan wasn't the type of guy to be hyped over little stuff. For a few days I've been seeing his character and he's acting differently.

I never took that seriously but I'm starting to get suspicious. "C'mon" he waves over to us and we get in our cars.

I saw cat and she gets into my car. She was still wearing my clothes. We drive up town and see people on the ground hurt and a few gangs walking around.

Cat nods at them and they wave back. They clear a path for me and I pass through. "Jesus.. What happened out here?" I looked around shocked.

"New ammature gangs" that's all she said before a guy stops my car and knocks on cats window. She winds down and he did some weird hand shake with her.

"Where have you been?"the guy asks and she smiles. "Busy." Her voice monotone. "Alright who's this guy?" She looks at me and gives me the scared face.

"My boyfriend.. " she stutters and he snickers. "Aight. Good to have you back at the streets man. See ya soon." I start the car and he gives me one last look.

I turn and drive while the other guys cars were behind mine. "Your boyfriend huh?" I asked and she face palms. "I had to lie..he'll ask a lot of questions."

"Yeah sure.." I teased and she giggles cutely. "Hey don't be too cocky." She looks at me and I rolled my eyes purposely. "Did you just- Nope." She was moves and sits on my lap.

"Cat! I'm driving!" I grip on the steering wheel and move to look over her. "Thats too bad. You'll go down with me then." Cat laughs.

"That's all I want." I blurt out and she looks at me. I didn't make eye contact knowing I may have fucked up. "Jon.. Give me attention!" She lazily lays on my shoulder.

I shake my head and chuckled at her. "I didn't know you wanted these lips." She leans forward and i push her. "I'm driving cat."

She sits on my lap and i grip onto the wheel looking at the road. "Cat get off! I might crash!" I jerk up and she laughs.

I stop the car to the side again and the others stop behind us. I think they're mad at me. "What do you want huh?!" I hold her waist and she whispers.

"Your teddy bear". Shes my teddy bear.. I clear my throat. "You can have it! What else do you want? Can't you wait?" I asked pissed off.

"Jon?" She continue and i move my hands up and down her sides. "You know the rest can see you from behind. The window isn't blacked out."

She ducks and smacks my chest. "You could've told me!" She hides onto my neck and i push her towards the steering wheel.

I kissed her neck and she giggles. "Oh you think your very funny huh?" She teases and i smile biting my lips and cheekily laughing.

She grips a lock of my hair and i smirk. "Can we go now?" She nods and still lays on lap. Her body slouching.

I press on the gas pedal and the phone rings. "DUDE MOVE ALREADY WE'RE ALL WAITING HERE!" Tyler screams and cat clutches onto her ears.

"Just go!" She laughs and i stepped on it. We reached the house in 20 minutes and the guys get out of the car. "What the fuck were you both doing ? You took like 2 stops!"

"I had to discuss something!" Cat yells and Evans smirks. "Sitting on his lap is discussing? Wow." Cat looks at me shocked.

"shit you weren't lying." She whispers and i laugh. She casually turns and walks away from the conversation. "She's still wearing your shirt. And no pants.." Luke raises his eyebrows.

"Fuck off" i groan and get into the house. I see her come down with her clothes and some new pants. "Hey look at that.. My clothes!" I pull her towards the couch and she sits beside me.

The guys comes in and sits down with us. "Movie?" Marcel asks and Brian yells. "PACIFIC RIM!" evan cheers and tyler slaps his head.

"Dude why pacific rim?". "Shut up its good okay!" Evan hits him and he laughs rollin his eyes.

After a while the boys were snoring and it was still early. Like 4pm and they were knocked out. I see cat dead asleep.

I carry her to my room and place her down. "Don't go.." She holds my wrist and i smile gettin under the covers beside her again. She closes her eyes and hugs me.

I quickly took my shirt off and stayed in my boxers. "I'll wake you up for dinner.." I whisper and she nods groaning.

She lays on my chest and i face up at the ceiling. "I didn't go wrong with you." I whisper and closed my eyes.