Intro

"Give me the details or your blood will be all over the wall in your kid's bedroom." I grabbed the man by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"Look i dont know anything! I just deal with the stocking of carts and moving the items!" He shakily whispers.

"Get me the information on the address and shipment details of where that is heading towards. You have one job. Get it right." I warned and walked away.

This people give me a bad name out here. In this town I'm known...i run the streets. Solo. I don't need a gang or a partner because thats a pain in the ass to deal with.

I do good deeds to those who deserve it and punish those who wants it. I am the so called, 'hero' to the people and i like it that way.

Drug cartels are often spreading and letting their community known for their recruitments so they could grow.

I have to deal with the shipments making sure they don't get pushed out to the next city. These drug cartels loved taking over whatever that doesn't belong to them.

Gangs forming out there and destroyinng the whole city. I have to admit i gave up. No one can help. All i do is help the people. Sometimes i feel like rebelling and showing who's boss.

The government is corrupted and the people are the only ones that are able to make the decisions for themselves and others now.

Whatever we are going through.. This country will find its peace soon. I hope.

I run the streets in the night and I'm an average Joe in the day. Thats how i keep my identity on the low. My phone rings and i swipe the green part.

"Cat.. Kelly here! Tyler actually misses you wanted to see you so come over sometime!" I smiled to myself. "I'm coming tomorrow! I have nothing much to do anyways." I ended the call off and yawned, entering my house.

I immediately drop to my couch and observe my surroundings. My dog jumps ontop of me and cuddles. I hug him and went to the bathroom for a long shower.

A relaxing bath would take all the stresses away. I jolted up at the sudden glass shattering in my house.

I wore a towel and took my gun holding it to my side and walking into the darkness. A figure stood there looking at me.

"I suggest you come out. Or ill get you out." I raised my voice and the person runs out and i chase after him. He jumps out the window and sprints away.

I couldnt jump of with my towel and i kick the cabinets in anger. I aimed and shot him at his arm. He stops and turns to look at me before running.

Who the hell was he? He didn't look like he was from any gang i know of..
I set the gun down and went up to my room.

He broke through my kitchen window and now i have to fix it. I wore something comfortable and sat down on my bed.

I went through my YouTube channel to see the nice comments from my last video. I see a message from my friends like mark, jack, Bryce, ohm, cartoonz and pewds and others wanting to make a video.

I sent a message back saying I'm tired and busy so i can't do one now. I sighed and closed my eyes. I drifted off into sleep.

-Next Morning -

I woke up to the bright light shining through my curtains. I went to the bathroom and freshen up. I hear my phone ring again and i pick up.

"Yo" i slurryly say.
"Dude when are you coming over?! Its like 1pm." Tyler's voice was indeed loud.
"I'm heading over right now!" I bolted to the closet and grabbed my clothes.
"Yeah I'm waiting over here with the boys."
"Right ill be there." I end the call and wore my clothes running to the living room and putting some food for my dog.

I looked at the window once more and my gun that was on the table. I placed it behind my jeans and shut the cutains.

I grabbed my keys and took my Black Rolls Royce to his house. Which was very close to mine. I turned the music up and see a few gangs around the alleyway and they nod at me.

I nod back and see some kids running around and waving back at me. I waved back and smiled at the elderly.
I liked it.. The morning's were nice.

I reached the front porch of the house and parked my car, knocking on the door. He opens up and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey! Its really good to see you! Cmon in we're all waiting." I walked in and looked at the house. Everything looked different. Its been too long.

"Sup loser!" I see David(Nogla) and hug him. "Whats up guys!" I sat on his couch and they replied back. "So whats going on? How've you been?" Evan(Vanoss) patted my back.

"I'm great. I've been busy with work and making videos so my schedule was real tight. But Kelly called and i didn't even recognize her voice till she said Tyler." I smiled and they give a few chuckles.

"Well we're glad your back. We actually missed you. Shit has been tough for us too." Marcel explains.

"We had some issues to deal with and problems that some people were giving and we had to get some help too." I nodded understandingly.

"We should get out of here, maby go out for lunch?" Lui asks and i think about it. "Alright lets go-" Luke clears his throat and i stop.

"We're waiting on delirious." He says and my eyes widen. "He's actually coming?" I ask him slightly excited.

"Yep he is. Took some begging but he actually is coming." Ohm smirks and i grin the widest i could.

"Finally hes coming." Tyler laughs and Brian comes through the front door all of a sudden. "Sup motherfuckers!" He says in his Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

"Dude nice you made it!" Brock yelled from the kitchen which i didn't even noticed he was there. "Wow i did not know you came!" Brock hugs me and i burst out laughing.

"Me neither man!" I raise my arms up and we sat there waiting for delirious to arrive. I couldnt believe he was coming.

Jonathan has been my good friend ever since we met on YouTube. He's the first guy i met then it was evan and the rest.

I depend alot on him. He listened to me when i needed someone and even Luke was there like a brother for me.
These guys meant alot to me.

Its been 4years since I've last visited anyone one of these guys. Tyler was the only one who I've seen here and there but no one else.

It feels good to see someone you know well. The front door opens and there he was. His black mask and the black leather jacket.

I jumped and hugged him. He hugs me tight and doesn't let go. "God Cat.. Been so long!" I laugh and let him hug the rest.

"Delirious man! I finally get to see you!" Evan hugs him and he chuckles.
"Yep this is how i look like. Not taking the mask off at all." He crosses his arms.

"Thats fine with me. At least you came!" Ohm hugs him and we agreed.
"Right where we goin?" He asks and tyler tells him and we get to our car.

"I'mma sit with her." He comes over to my car and sits in the passenger. "Hey." He smiles and my face goes pink.

"Hey."