Settle in

Tyler's P. O. V.

I woke up and looked at the time. It was like 6pm. I never slept during the evenings. What the actual fuck am i doing ?

I look around and see evan and lui slowly getting up. "Dudde.. Whats the time?" Marcel yawns and i point at the clock. "Look right here bitch!"

"Call the girls over... Mabye they can cook us dinner. Speaking of girls.. Where's cat?" Nogla scratched his head.

"I don't know.. " I walk around and see she wasn't anywhere downstairs.
"Upstairs probably." Brian gets up and we look at ohm and Luke.

"Wait get the Ice water!" Evan whispers to me and i get a bucket. "Pour it ahaha" I dump the bucket and they both jolted up and ran.

"What the fuck!" They both synchronised and laughed. We all burst out laughing. "Dude shit.. We messed the couch up." Evan laughs.

"Guys-" Brian calls us upstairs and we follow him. He stood outside delirious's room and we peek in. We were kinda shocked.

Delirious wore his boxers and cat was sleeping on his chest. He was hugging her tightly. "I really ship them." Lui smiles and i smile. I'm happy for delirious.

I mean no lady even wants to get near him. I don't blame them. I'm glad cat's someone he looks forward to. "Lets leave them.. Call the girls brock." Evan says and brock runs to the phone.

"Hope they do get together" i whisper to evan. "Uh..Yeah man …" He yawns and goes to the living room with brock. "HEY!" The girls scream and we face palm.

"Shush they're sleeping don-" Cat and delirious comes down and his eyes widen. "Shit." He runs back up and changes while cat stood there.

"Uh.. hey?" The girls run to her and was shocked at her state. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Suni screamed at evan.

"We d-didnt do anyth-thing!" He raises his hands up. "Cat.. Jesus what happened." Kelly came to hug me. "I was in an accident." She groans and i laugh.

Kelly smacks my arm. "We're going to take care of you girl!" Lanai hugged her and took her upstairs. Cat glares at all of us before being forced upstairs.

"Way to lie." Luke folds his arms and evan rolls his eyes. "Can't tell them she was tortured right?" We sigh and go to the kitchen. Waiting for the girls.

Cat's P. O. V.

I didn't know the girls screamed. I thought it was one of the guys. They brought me to the guest room and sat me down.

Lauren forced me to take a shower and i changed into some shorts and a red hoodie. She did my hair and suni did some makeup which i hated.

Lanai did my nails and well Kelly was my spectator. She was just smirking at me from afar. "You look fabulous. Just ignore the cuts and bandages." Kelly smiles and i look at the mirror.

"Shit i have to go cook for the boys anyone helping me?" Jaclyn stands at the door and Lauren goes to her. "Okay cmon cat."

I go down and see delirious looking fresh, i guess he took a shower. The others were looking at the girls cook.
"Alright cat you can chill now."

They all turn to see me and i sat beside evan. "Hey.. You look nice." Evan smiles and i hit his shoulder. "Its just makeup."

"I don't even see the cut on your lip anymore." Mini grins and i laugh. "Exactly what makeup does.". "Sup cat.. Looking good." Marcel pats my back as he sits beside lui.

"what we cookin?" Brian hugs lanai from behind and the boys smile at them. I bit my lips and looked at jon. He was focused on brian. Maby if we were like this? Would everything be okay? I'll be happy..

"CAT" Evan holds my hand and i look at him. "Yeah sorry, was dozing off..". "You okay? Why were you just staring at them." He smirks and i lay my head on his arm.

"Nothing just thinking." I glance at jon and he smiles giving evan a glare. We both look away and the food was done cooking. "Alright steak and potatoes for dinner."

"Shit thats something new." Jon blurts out and we laugh. "Enjoy guys!" We all began to munch on our food and it was delicious.

They all talked and ate at the same time. "So Cat.. Hows it going.. With your love life?" Suni sat beside me.
"Boring as usual." I groan and rolled my eyes.

"I know someone that has a crush on youuu!" She sang and pointed at.. Jon.
"What.. Are you for reals?" I ask nearly chocking on my food.

"YES IM SURE!" She yells and they look at us. "What are you sure about?" Mini asks her and she looks at me. She grabs my hand and brings me to the living room.

"Sit down." She points and i take a seat. "Look. I've been noticing the whole time that he was staring at you. Even while you were eating!" She smiles and comes closer.

"He even bit his lips and his cheeks went pink! THAT MEANS HE WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU!" I try to cover my ears as she shrieks.

"OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she danced around and i stood there, my face going slightly pink. "Ah there it is the blushing!" She points and i huffed and went to the kitchen.

"Why the fuck were you guys screaming?" Marcel yelled and i stood there just looking at delirious. He was eating his food in silence. He hasn't even utter a single word since he started to eat.

"Delirious? Are you just going to stay quiet or talk with us?" Tyler hits his arms and he looks at us. "I'm eating." I smile and sit beside him.

"Can i borrow your shirt again? Its really comfortable." I whisper to him and he chokes on his steak. "Jesus you okay jon?" Evan asks and he drinks the water.

"Yea-ah.. You can have my shirt.." He looks at me and wraps an arm around my waist. "Now sit here and be with me." He whispers and i bit my lips.