Lunch and Guns

Delirious P. O. V

I sat in her car and looked at her. She looks so cute now. I've always liked her most out of the whole group. She was my.. personal favourite.

Her pink cheeks. Was she blushing at me?  What did i do?  "You alright?" I ask and she nods still facing the road.
"So how've you been?" She asks and i relax.

"Same old routines. Making videos and editing." That's all i replied. I couldnt let her know i was in a gang and we steal and kill people for a living.

There's always gangs that wants to start a fight and we have to get ready. We do robberies for the fun of it. This city is ruined. No one is controlling us.

There's so much crime.. We don't even care anymore. We'll do whatever we want and the cops can fuck off. They suck at their jobs anyways.

We have a mission to find this girl.. She runs the streets we heard. We need her in our crew because shes really good at what she does.

Her combat and Intelligence on the drug cartels were off the roof. She doesn't even need a gang. She could just destroy us all.

I broke her kitchen window and didn't mean to but she saw me. She was taking a bath i supposed. It was slightly dark and I couldnt make out her face.

My mask covered my face.. Thank God. "Alright we're here!" She yells and i get out of the car walking with her to the restraunt.  I covered my injured arm.

We found a table and took a seat. The waiter comes to us and makes us order our dishes. The food comes after a while and we talk and enjoy our food.

Just then a gang called, Revenants, enters and starts to make a shit ton of noise. Evan makes eye contact with us and we nod.

Cat looks at the food and glances back at them. "How fucking rude." She swallows her food and glares at them.
"Ill be right back." Evan stands up and goes to the bar where they are.

Cat and the other girls continued to eat and chat while me and the boys kept direct contact at him. Evan points the gun at Spectre's stomach who was the leader of the gang.

They both walk out and tyler walks to the both of them. "Where are you going baby?" Kelly holds his hand and he lets go. "To the bathroom hun."

I nod back at him and cat stands up. "Where's the bathroom?" She asks me and i point towards the other direction. "Be right back." She whispers and i smile.

Evan and tyler comes back with bruised knuckles and they smile at the girls. "Okay out there?" Nogla whispers making sure Jaclyn(his gf) doesn't hear.

"Yep its good i think" Brock whispers makin sure Lauren(his wife) doesn't hear too. "Good because evans hand doesn't." I smack noglas leg and he clears his throat.

"Where's cat?" Evan asks and lui looks at me. "Bathroom" i say and tyler looks at evan. "Ill go check on her." Lanai stands up and goes to the bathroom.

Lanai's P. O. V. (Brian's GF)

I open the bathroom door and see cat not in there. I look around and check the cubicles but she was nowhere to be seen.

I hurry towards the boys and tell Brian she wasn't in there. "What she's not there?!" Delirious stands up and goes to the back of the restraunt to see cat on her phone.

She was talking to someone and we stood there. "Get it done." She shouts before putting the phone down and turning to see us.

"Where'd you go?!" I ask her and she laughs. "I had to take the phone call. My job's pestering me again." I roll my eyes and bring her back to the table.

"Alright if we're done here we can head back and play some games man." Tyler placed am arm around Kelly and walked out of the place.

-the ride back home in cat's car-

Delirious P.O.V.

"What happened at your work?" I asked her and she continues to drive in silence."just..some paperwork and people not listening to what i say."

"Have you fixed it? Sounds serious" I reassure and she gives a heavy sigh."i can't do it right now." I stare at her weirdly.

What does she mean by she 'can't do it right now'? Is she hiding something from us? "Why not?" I ask and she laughs. "Because I'm having fun with you guys."

I smile and look out the window. I'm definitely having fun with her around. I feel like how i used to be, fun and joyful.

We reached back home and settled down while i see cat nowhere to be seen. Where did she go again? Her job i guess. I never really asked what she worked as.

"CAT COME DOWN ALREADY!" Nogla screams and she runs down laughing. "Okay geez I'm here." She pants and sits beside evan. I wished she sat beside me..

"Dude what's so important in your work huh?!" Brian folds his arm and ohm sits there staring directly at her.
"I work in the marines. I'm the commander." She simply says and i look at evan.

"Your the commander? Nice!" Luke shakes her hand and she smirks. "Yep.. Its hard to deal with the fucks who don't do their work right." .

"What do they do exactly?" Evan asks curious and she smiles. "Handling field work." I heave a sigh of relief and so does the boys.

"Shit guys.. I gotta go. See you guys soon alright?" She stands up to the door. "Can't wait to see you again cat!" The rest of them hug her and i stood there quiet.

Should i say something? She holds her arms out to me and i hug her. "Tell me if you need me, ill always be there. Always." I whisper to her so the others couldnt hear.

"Of course i will." She hugs me tighter and i let go. She gets in her car and holds onto the wheel, not leaving yet.
She looks at me once more before driving off into the distance.

The other girls hugged their boyfriends and they left after a while.
"Jon! Get here we gotta discuss some shit." Ohm yells and i walk over to them.

"What? Whats going on?" I ask and evan smiles. "Everything's ready. We're going to get catalyst today. We need her for just one mission and shes done for."

"What mission is that?" Tyler asks and he points towards the map. "Ammunition and Weapons Armory Storage off the east. She knows where the coordinates are so we need her knowledge and combat. But we have alot of time before that mission is a go."

I roll my eyes and nod. "Alright you guys should go get ready and get to our other base in the 6th street. That's the one i just bought.. For mission purposes." Evan says and we get to our rooms.

I changed and wore my blue hoodie and Jason mask. I have two different ones. The black mask with 3 red triangles when I'm with cat and the girls.

The original Jason mask when its a mission. I Can't be recognizable when I'm doing the missions. I grabbed my machete and slide it down my back at the knife holders on the side.

I grabbed other knifes and placed it in my pockets. I took a pistol and some other guns in my duffle bag. Gotta make sure she doesn't run.

"Get ready we're leaving." Vanoss shouted and i took my black mask off putting my Jason mask on. I feel myself already different.

I went downstairs and i looked at the rest. We really were different. We had two faces. No one knows who we really are. No one ever will.