More fun :P

Delirious P. O. V.

"Whats funny?" Brian asks and i shake my head looking at cat. "Wake ohm and luke up like now, we need to get ready.." Evan eats his cookie and cat grabs her coffee.

"Uh guys.. Shipments.. Leaving in 5days." Lui eats his bread and cat runs to him. "Fucking.. Bitch.." She mutters and grabs her phone.

"You said you'd wait." She continues to talk. "Yeah you wait for MY orders. You fucked up.". "Good.. Fix it. Give me a week at least. Okay. Bye."

"They'll handle it. You have a week. I suggest you start getting ready." She folds her arms and evan sighs. "Aight. C'mon lets go home." Tyler opens the front door and we get into the cars.

I get in my car and drive in silence. I didn't like it. I turned the radio on and my favourite music played.

"Are you joining us for the mission?" I asked and she covers her face. "I guess i have to." Her voice muffled and i grab her hand. I intertwined it.

She looks at me and she lays on shoulder. "You know.. Your really adorable without the Jason mask." I laugh and she bites her lips.

She needs to stop doing that. "Keep biting your lips and ill bite if for you." I groan out and she hits my arm. "You wouldn't dare." I smirked.

"Try Me" Thats all i said when she bit onto her lips again. I stopped to the side and the others stop behind us. I pinned her hands over her head and bite onto her lips.

She closes her eyes and i licked her lips. "OKAY IM SORRY!" She screams and i start the car smiling. "Don't make me. You know ill do it." She nods and bites her lips again.

I shake my head and chuckled at her. "I didn't know you wanted these lips." She leans forward and i push her. "I'm driving cat."

She sits on my lap and i grip onto the wheel looking at the road, Your crazy cat!

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH WATTPAD AND I PROMISE A BETTER CHAPTER WILL BE UP!