Goodbye Fun

Cat's P. O. V.

I was lit up here. So.. He does like me! At least he confirmed that.. I dont know but I'm already head over heels for that clown.

I look at him biting and licking his lips when I came downstairs. That's actually hot. "You alright?" Tyler asks me and I smile.

"I'm fucking great" I sat down on the couch and the rest follows. "So what's the plan tomorrow?" I ask evan and he gives the 'thinking face'.

Delirious comes beside me and runs his hands around my thighs. I stiffened for a moment. What was he even trying to do?

"Well we have a few days before the shipments leave.. Training will be continued tomorrow. Make sure you guys are ready for anything. The crates are in High security lockdown so we have to blast right in."

"Will we die?" Lui asks and evan sighs. "We're all going to survive. No ones dying." He looks at me and I stare right at him. "Cat I need to talk to you alone."

Everyone stares at me and I follow him. He takes my hand and looks me right in the eye. "You can't fight with us." I push his hand away in anger.

"I'm fighting wether you like it or not! I'm not risking anything.. I don't want to lose you guys." He hugs me immediately.

"I don't want to lose you. We,don't want to lose you." Me and evan were close.. I did care about him a lot. He's actually the closest I've been with ever since Jon was down low.

Hearing him say that broke half of me. "Hey.. Its alright. We're going to survive.. I'll be there if you make it too okay?" He plants a kiss on my cheeks.

"If anything goes wrong. Retreat immediately understand?" I nod and hug him. He grabs my hand and brings me back to the living room.

"Alright. Since we have less time.. Let's go out to an amusement park. I'm sure that's the last time we can enjoy." Evan sadly says and I stare at the guys.

"Yea.. Lets go!" Nogla pulls all of us into his big ass van and we got inside. "What the hell is this?" Evan burst out laughing. "Hey it's my favourite van man."

"Looks like delirious's sex dungeon." Tyler joked and jon starts laughing. "In a van? Wow nice." Lui smirks and I sat there and thought about what evan said.

He didn't want to lose me.. etiher did I want to lose him. I don't want to lose these nutjobs. I can't afford to move on if I lose one of them. I want all of them alive.

Even if I had to sacrifice myself. I will for these guys.

Evans P. O. V.

I can't even barely focus at the fact that cats coming with us. We haven't done a mission in a long time. We are going to face a lot of failures.

But I can't lose cat. I used to have a crush on her.. But she liked Jon. She can have him. But at least she is alive I'll be able to live happily.

"So.. Any last jokes and words to give?" Brock looks at us.

"I love you guys and I don't wanna go down alone." -Tyler
"Hopefully I see you guys happy from up here." -Nogla
"I will miss you bitches" -Marcel
"I will cherish what friendship we had" - Brian and Lui
"Never regretted once." -Moo
"We love you guys"-Luke and Ryan
"I will never forget every one of you"-delirious.
"I'll be there with you no matter what"- Vanoss.
"It hurts.. But I know your happy"-Miniladd
"Cat what about you?"

She stood there quiet. "I don't want to leave.. You guys. But I'll sacrifice myself if I had to keep you guys safe."
That turned everything silent.

"Cat.. " i held her hand and she smiles. We hugged each other and drove to the park. "Have fun there okay guys?"
"For you." They all synced and I smiled.

-The park-

Cat runs to the candy floss cart and grabbed one. "LOOK AT DIS!" She hands some of it to me and I ate it.. Thats pretty good. "Alright which roller coaster do you guys want to try?"

They all ran to the one that says, 'Head Crusher'. I actually got scared at the name. I never was a fan of rides. I'd always vomit or faint after riding one.

"Hey you comin'?" Cat holds my arm and I nod slowly. "Your scared?" She holds her laugh in. "What no-" She pulls me towards the entrance and we get in.

She tightens the belt strap on for me and she lays on my shoulder. "Relax. You know I'm here right?" That actually made me feel much better than before.

I don't want her.. But i do. ( ;D) After the complete ride,  I stumbled and jaggedly walked out. "Jesus.. Never doing that again." I Shook my head and cat was laughing behind me.

"Nice scream.. Whoever that was." She looks at tyler and he rolls his eyes. "Hey fuck you." He shows her the bird. "So.. Next one?!" Lui smiles widely.

We moved on to the mummy ride. Honestly this doesn't seem as scary as the other one. We got in and the ride moved. The sceneery was pretty cool.

Then it turned and there was a sheer 10 foot drop. Cat and Del were putting their hands up. How aren't they scared?! I screamed as we dropped.

"AHHHH!" at least I wasn't the only one screaming. Ryan's voice was the loudest. Another few more hours were spent on eating and checking out the other rides.

It was about 6PM and we decided to get back home. "Alright let's get into the rapey van" Delirious bursts out laughing. "The sex dungeon" tyler smirks and chuckles.

-Back Home-

I jumped onto the couch and layed there. It was hard to actually act like everything is okay when you feel the tension around the air.

I want to tell them they're going to make it.. But I don't know if that was even possible. The reason behind this mission is because the shipments belong to us.

Belonged to my dad. He failed trying to get them back. I am doing it for a reason. My dad left me a letter saying that there's a paper in the crates hidden inside that is the co-ordinates where he left the money for us at.

His entire savings.. For us.. At these co-ordinates. Im not giving up.. I hope my team doesn't either.