Chapter 23- Mood Swings

Put your story text here...Hey guys sorry it has been awhile I've just been busy and my boyfriend is being a total ass! Please comment and Vote. PLEASE, please, please!!!

....................

The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 23- Mood Swings

*** Bella's P.O.V. ***

After getting some 'things' from Shauna later that morning I skipped my way to the kitchen where an amazing smell was coming from. You're probably like why are you so happy since you got your monthly visit; well I get a lot of mood swings, and sometimes people think I'm bipolar but I'm NOT! And I hate it when people think that.

As I skipped into the kitchen I saw Scott standing at the stove frying eggs. I didn't even know he could cook, what a shocker! I walked over to him and looked over his shoulder to see how he was cooking his eggs. Eh, he was making them sunny side up. Personally I only like them scrambled.

"Can I cook?" I asked him. Scott nodded and took a step to the side. I grabbed the wooden spoon he was using and messed up his eggs making them scrambled. I didn't do it while he was looking though! I waited until he walked over to the fridge and started looking though it. See I can be smart.

As soon as they were done I put them on the empty plate next to the stove. I made sure all of the eggs where on the plate before I walked over to the sink and putting the skillet in the sink. I quickly walked back to the eggs, too hungry to wash the skillet off, and brought them to the table where Scott had placed some toast, plate's bacon, and two glasses of orange juice for us.

As soon as I put the plate of eggs down on the table Scott looked at them then back to my face. He looked back and forth long enough for me to sit down and load my plate with food and start eating.

"What?" I said with my mouth full, but it came out more like 'Wha?'

"Ya... you... you... And the eggs... what did you do?" he asked. His face showed pain, because I ruined his eggs. I just laughed and laughed until I fell out of my chair. He looked so cute and dumb at the same time. I pulled myself, using the chair, still laughing and sat back down. Scott didn't have the same look on his face anymore. Now, it just showed pure confusion. I stopped laughing, and tried to catch my breath. It took me a few minutes before I could talk again.

"I only like my eggs scrambled," I said simply with a shrug and started to eat my food that had started to go cold. I blame Scott. I looked at my food now with a scowl on my face. There was no way I was eating it now.

"I will get you back for this Bella," Scott said trying to get revenge on his eggs.

"Yah says the person who made my food cold!" I shouted at him before getting up and running out of the kitchen. As soon as I was far away from him I stopped running and started skipping again. See what I mean by mood swings?

I skipped my way to Shauna's room hoping Lydia would be with her so they could help me get revenge on Scott. I walked into her room to find her and Lydia, thank god, putting on make-up. See I was never one to put on a lot of make-up. I like the natural look.

As soon as I shut the door they mumbled a quick hi before going back to putting make-up on. I walked over to Shauna's bed, which just happened to be purple right now. Last week it was green! Ah, I love how Shauna is so colorful.

I looked over to Lydia and Shauna to find them whispering something to each other with quick glances at me. They both had smirks on their faces as they turned back to Shauna's desk, which had A LOT of make-up on it. They each grabbed one thing in one of their hands and started to come towards me. Oh, crap!

....................

Comment and Vote and what do you think Bella is going to do to get back at Scott for making her food cold?