Chapter 25- The beginning

The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 25- The Beginning

*** Bella's P.O.V. ***

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite show ever: Wizards Of Waverly Place. I was watching the episode where Max fakes that disease where he can't see the color orange when Scott came in through the living room door. I kept my face towards the TV not even acknowledging he was there. He came and sat down by me and tried to put his arm around my shoulder but I scooted away. He looked at me with a confused expression and tried again but he just got the same result. Hurt flashed across his face and it took everything in my will not to scoot back over to him, but I didn't.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked. I didn't answer. Not even a shrug. I just turned off the TV and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen looking for a lollipop. The blow pops ones are my favorite because they have gum in them! I looked through the draws and cabinets but all the lollipops ended up being in the cookie jar. Huh it's actually smart to put lollipops there. I took off the wrapper and threw the trash away while popping it into my mouth. The counter next to the sink held car keys and I grabbed the ones to the car Scott gave me for my birthday! Yes it's my baby. You know the 2009 Nissan R35 Lime Sky Line; the one Lydia took me to the mall in. Well, it's mine!

I walked out to the garage, Scott following me all the way there trying to get me to talk. I hopped into the drivers seat and he followed, getting into the passengers seat. I revved the engine and hit the little garage opener, which Scott gave me also, and backed out of the garage. I pulled down the familiar street that Lydia showed me, well kind of showed me. Scott kept asking me questions like where are we going, will you talk to me, and stuff like that. I just kept my gaze on the road ignoring him completely. I pulled into the first spot I found and hopped out of my baby and headed towards my destination: the mall. Scott followed me trying to grab my hand every once and awhile but I just walked faster every time he tried.

I walked into the store that every guy should be embarrassed, but Scott wasn't. Oh no he just walked in looking at all the lingerie and started to pick stuff out and hand it to me. Well, before I go any further can anybody guess the store I'm in? Ding, ding, din we have a winner. If you guessed Victoria Secret's you're correct. He handed me all types of different things from lace to casual but still sexy, and all different colors ranging from black to red and pink to blue, but mostly black. I just took everything he gave me and went to the cash register, and let me just say the price was over $100 dollars, for the stuff he picked out for me, but there was no worries cause I had HIS credit card! I gave the girl the card and helped her put all the undergarments unto the seven bags that I was going to make Scott carry.

As I walked out of that store, that Scott was no longer allowed to come with me to, I handed him all the bags. He tried to complain but I walked off heading for the parking lot, on the way passing the food court with trashcans where I threw away my lollipop stick. Scott was behind me with all my bags and I looked around at all the people. Some where laughing and pointing at him and others where giving him look or ignoring him, but no the day just got better as some of the guys there winked at him. I held down my laugh, as I got closer to my car. I pulled out my keys from my pockets, unlocked the door, and got in. Scott laid all the bags in the back and got in the back with them.

He didn't try talking me again, but instead he pulled out some of the underwear and looked at it and let me say it was FREAKY! He laid one pair on top of each other as if he was planning what day I would where each. Once again he will NEVER go with me to that store again.

... After the car ride ...

I walked into the house, still haven't said anything to Scott, all my bags in my hand this time, and walked in the direction of Scott's room. I knew he was following me even though I couldn't hear him. I opened his door not even bothering to shut it knowing he would and walked into the bathroom to 'try' the stuff on. I already knew it fit this was just part of the plan. I closed his bathroom door, not forgetting to lock it, and set the bags down on the clod floor. I stripped my clothes off and pulled out the first thing my hands touched. It just so happened I pulled out a black lace bra and panties set. Ah, this was going to be fun! I pulled on the undergarments and walked into the room turning in a circle in front of Scott as if I was modeling it for him. Neither of us said anything but I knew the out fit was a success by the look in his eyes.

I walked back in the bathroom and decided instead of trying on every single out fit that I would look through all the bags deciding to find the one I wanted to wear. I looked through all of them and finally decided on a crimson set that was mostly lace and barely existing but it still covered. I pulled it on and looked in the mirror to see that the color made my skin look darker and my brown eyes look darker. It looked really good.

I wasn't really sure anymore that I should go on with the plan but I walked out the door anyways. As soon as the door shut Scott's eyes were on me. They roamed up my legs across my stomach up my chest and finally landed on my face. He began to get up and I bit my lip because his face showed no emotion. I began to feel self-conscious but stayed where I was. His arms encircled my waist and his head lowered. His lips brushed across my ear as he whispered in my ear.

....................................

Hey guys sorry it has been awhile but I'll upload sooner I promise! I really hoped y'all like it and I'm hoping to get at least 15 comments. It's just a wish but I really hope I do! So COMMENT and VOTE please!