Chapter 16- Forgetting

Put your story text here...The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 16- Forgetting

***Bella's P.O.V.! ***

I walked down the hallway ignoring the people around me trying to block out the sounds everyone was making. I had my arms wrapped around my torso and my head down with my gaze glued to the floor. I was on my way to Scott's room (as you already know). I was hoping he could help me forget for a while. Like that day I got kidnapped well before I got kidnapped, duh, and Scott and I were in his room. We shared a kiss and we, well I, forgot everything in the world. It was like we were the only people that existed and I was perfectly fine with that.

I stopped my daydreaming when I reached Scott's door. I brought my hand up slowly and knocked so faintly I wasn't sure if he heard it, but not even a minute later he was standing in front of me in the doorway. He stood to the side allowing me to come in. I walked in with my head still down and my gaze on the floor but me arms were hanging loosely by my sides. I walked over to his bed and laid down on the right side with my face in the pillow. It smelled strongly of Scott. It wasn't like the smell of wine or cheep perfume, but of all man and a hint of musk. It smelled wonderful, well, to me.

As I in hailed the pillow deeply I felt the other side of the bed shift with Scott's weight as he lay down next to me. I stopped smelly his pillow and looked to the side, where Scott was, and saw him looking down at me with an unreadable expression. We just starred at each other enjoying the silence. We somehow got closer and closer until our face were not even centimeters apart and our breath was mingling.

Scott looked at me asking a nonverbal question but it was one anyone could answer without hesitation. I leaned in filling the small space between our lips and let them collide into his. Our kiss was soft and sweet, but yet all the more passionate as our first kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync as if they were made for each other. Scott's hand traveled down my neck his lips following as I pulled back a little to breath. I kissed down my neck sucking at some place and me moaning when he found my special spot.

He continued lower going around my breast and kissed my stomach skimming his nose along the waistline of my jeans. This boy, no man drove me crazy and yet I barely no him. I grabbed his face in my hands and brought his lips back up to mine. We kissed, not getting any further than that though. After a few minutes of kissing we both pulled back and Scott wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I laid my cheek on it and closed my eyes just happy to be in his arms, to feel safe.

We lay like that not talking just enjoying each other's presence. I snuggled deeper into Scott's chest, getting comfortable. I put one of my hands under my head and feel asleep in my most favorite place.

...........................................................................

***Scott's P.O.V.! ***

I lay there with Bella in my arms. I was the happiest man in the world right now. I had the most beautiful, funniest, smartest girl in my arms and she was mine lying in my arms. I starred down at her peaceful face and watched her sleep. Your probably thinking something like gosh stalker much, but you try having the person you love the most, that you would die for, do ANYTHING for and try not looking at them. It's painful. That's how I felt when Bella had been taken from me.

Anger ran through my veins as I thought of how John had just sent one of his people to take Bella! I wanted to rip him to shreds, again. I tightened my arms around Bella, letting go a little when I saw her squirm in her sleep. I just couldn't stand the thought if anything bad happened to her. She was my whole life; my whole world and I would kill anyone who dared to touch a hair on her head.

I shook my head slightly while sighing. I had to stop thinking about that. Bella was safe, here, in my arms and no one could touch her. I lent my head back on the pillow behind me and closed my eyes. I sighed in content as I pictured Isabella and myself growing old together and having a family, and never stop loving each other. I drifted off to sleep, whispering three little word softly before I was out.

................................................................

Hey guys sorry it's so late. Well over here it is. I just couldn't upload tomorrow (7/10/10) because I have a wedding to go to. And if you really love my story or me I hope that when I get back I get to read what all of y'all think about my story. So Please COMMENT and VOTE. And thank you to all my fans, too and I'm thinking of doing shouts and stuff. Should I?