Chapter 21- The Beginning

Put your story text here...Hey guys waves. I hope y'all like this chapter. And Bella's locket is on the side! Please comment and vote and thanks to all my fans! You know what if you comment (even about random crap) I'll give you a shout-out in the next chappy! And can you believe it? Chapter 21! I love you all! So read on:

The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 21- The Beginning

*** Bella's P.O.V. ***

Man I so didn't need this now! Drew came walking through the crowd, well more like limping because of the crutch he had to use, with only two expressions on his face. One was more prominent though; anger, and the other one was happy. Can that even happen. Having two opposite expressions on your face? I didn't know and sure as hell didn't wan to find out! I tried to slowly back out of the loud room without being noticeable, but Lydia being the best friend ever, and please be free to not the sarcasm in that, grabbed my arm to keep me in place. Ah, how I love my beast friend! >:I

Drew came up to me and just stared. Really, what is up with that? I meekly nodded cringing away, half from being scared of Drew and the other because of the pain that my body was causing that I had to endure. I waited for him to start yelling at me. Telling me how stupid and careless I was even, but instead I got something else. "I want to see it," he said while looking at my stomach. I shrugged my shoulders just wanting to get it over with. I lifted up the hem of my dress, but don't worry I had shorts on under ;), and brought it up under my bust, showing my belly button.

Drew let out a little gasp and said, "dude that's hot!" I dropped my dress quickly, disconnecting Drew's gaze to the belly button ring. My face went from scared to pure disgust. "Dude I'm your sister, that's just wrong!" I said. "No not you! Ew your totally not hot," I raised my eyebrow, "No that's not what I meant. I meant that you're not hot to me because you're my sister. And... and... um... So Lydia did you get one?" He asked quickly changing the smart subject and for once being smart!

When Lydia shook her head telling Drew no he looked disappointed but Lydia just laughed and took Drew's hand leading him over to a table full of presents and a whole lot of food. As soon as they were gone I tried making my escape again because my head started to hurt even more because the volume in the room was growing even louder. But of course someone stopped me again, but this time, thankfully, it was someone different!

This time it was Scott and when he interlaced his fingers with mine the pain I was feeling numbed, but only a bit. I turned my head to face him and he smiled down at me. I swear his smile put a baby's to shame. I smiled back silently thanking him because he numbed my pain. He lightly jerked my hand to follow him so I did. He led me over to a couple, who looked in about there early thirty's.

"Mom, Dad, this is Bella, my mate," he said proudly. Oh so this was his parents. They surely didn't looked old enough to be parents that's for sure. We exchanged hello's and shook hands but soon enough the room started to get quiet. There was only one reason, though and man did I love him! That reason you ask? Scott, my Scott!

"Can I have everybody's attention please," the room got absolutely quiet, "I need everyone to move over to the chairs and couches because it's time to open gifts," he finished and as soon as he did everyone started moving again looking for a seat. Scott led me over to a seat in the front of the room, where the tables full of presents were and two seats, and made me sit down with him next to me.

He reached behind him and handed me a random present and I started to open it, but not without reading the card first. It said something along the lines of welcome to the pack... I wish you and Scott happiness...etc. and then I would open the present. This went on and most of the cards said the same thing. The only one different was the one Lydia and Drew gave me, and I bet you, you couldn't even guess what they gave me either.

Their card said 'have fun with you new mate' and there present to me was... a set of black, lacy lingerie! As soon as I pulled it out of the bag my face burned with heat, probably making me look like a tomato, and everyone started to laugh, including Scott. I learned over to him and whispered in his ear, "If you think it's so funny then maybe I won't use it," I said and as I had planned he shut up. He mumbled a sorry and looked down at his lap.

I patted his arm and a smile formed on his lips. His hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a small silver box. On the top it said 'Jared' and my only thought was 'Oh my god, he went to JARED!' He handed me the box and I opened it to reveal a diamond heart shaped promise ring. "Isabella I know we've only known each other for a while and I'm already in love with you and I will never hurt you. I promise," Scott said while looking into my eyes. I put the ring on my right hand and kissed Scott right on the lips.

The pack around us 'awed' and when we pulled back they started to clap. Scotts' present was the last and I think the best of all. We both stood up and he led me over to where the cake was. It said 'Happy Birthday Bella' in white frosting and the cakes frosting was blue. Scott lit some of the candles and everyone started to sing happy birthday, to me. I blew out the candles, and no I'm not telling you my wish, and everyone lined up to get cake. Lydia took over from there saying it's your birthday you shouldn't have to do a thing.

Well, as I walked with Scott back to our chairs with our cake in hand, I dropped to my knees. The pain was back, but this time it was worse. It went all throughout my body. It felt like as if I was being burned alive and it got hard for me to breath. I let out a scream of pain, while everyone looked at me worried. My bones and joints started to pop and Scott's face went from worried and pained to recognization. Now only if he could tell me what was going on.

...............................................................................

DON'T' FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE AT LEAST COMMENT! If you do I'll love you forever and I would really like to know if my story sucks, or if it's good. PLEASE!