Chapter 22- Finished Change? YES!

Put your story text here...Hey guys! So Bella's wolf is...... a silver/white/blonde color. I got a lot of people saying like white, or something different (and I thought silver since it's close to white), and her hair color, so I did all three though she looks mostly silver. So PLEASE comment and vote! Thanks to all who did comment on my last chapter: PrincessDuckie, Jessie137, fonteyn77, NalaShadowhunte, readjmk2014, DarkGirl, purple-lover, loveit, kassandra18, DashaMejia, taniapisces95,

cUtiE0502sEcRet, midnight_rose, carlyrae, SPK147, bcjbcj, Floman, Vampie, munahussein, pretty101 who did comment on the last chapter!

..........................

The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 22- Finished Change? YES!

*** Bella's P.O.V. ***

My brain became fuzzy, all of my thoughts disappeared, and the pain I was feeling, just intensified with every passing second. I dropped onto all fours, trying to do what my body wants me to, so the pain will be over and I'll feel good again, and hopefully that is soon. I painfully, turned my head to the side looking for someone, anyone, to help me but all I was able to see was Scott yelling at the people in the room to do something that I couldn't hear.

The pack members were going and standing against the wall, just like everything was okay and no one was in pain. I swear they were idiots! I felt like a freaking lady giving natural birth for the first time, while cussing out the doctor telling them to give me a freaking epidural. Everyone in the room was far away from me and looking at me with pure curiosity.

That's when I started to notice that I was changing, into an animal. Ah, I felt really stupid right then, because what other animal would I be changing into then the ones around me? Wolves. My bones and joints started to pop again. This time they expanded and popped in and out of place making my frame become long and sleek. Fur started to grow, all over my body. My mouth became longer and my ears became more sensible. I grew a tail and paws, with sharp canine teeth in my mouth. The pain started to slowly reside from shifting for the first time and was replaced by security: safety.

I heard a gasp come from around the room and people shifting slightly. I could hear every intake of breath someone took, every beat of their heat and every little movement. It felt foreign and weird but at the same time it was awesome and I felt free. I took a look around the room, and everyone was still staring at me. Was something wrong with me? I looked down at my paws to see a silvery whiteish color with a hint of blonde. I thought it looked beautiful. My fur was mostly silver though and looked like satin and very silky.

I looked around the room again taking in everyone's gazes this time. They all held 'aw' and shock, all except one: Scott. Scott looked at me with loving eyes that held passion and pride. I wished I could tell him what I was thinking or even ask him what he was thinking but first... I had to find out how to shift back.

I recalled all of the werewolf books that I read. From the Twilight Saga, to The Night World series and many more but they were all different. I tried to calm down but that was no use because I was as calm as I could be. I tried thinking of shifting, the way it felt, everything. The only one I didn't try was to picture myself human. All I could see myself as a girl with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. There was nothing special about her. Nothing special about me, but I tried anyways.

I closed my eyes picturing myself looking in the mirror at my reflection. I felt my body start to shift again but this time, thankfully, it was painless. I ended up on the floor on all fours again, my clothes still on (thank the Lord). I stood up, getting myself of the ground. Scott came up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. His head descended towards mine and he whispered something in my ear, "You're absolutely beautiful in both forms, my little pixie." I blushed a little but hit him up side the head for making fun of my shortness again. (If you remember in chapter 2 he called her little pixie.)

I heard someone let out a small laugh and looked to where the sound was coming from. Lydia. I hugged her telling her thank-you for the party and everything. Drew was standing next to her as we pulled apart and he grabbed her hand. I smiled a little getting used to the fact that they were together. There was just one problem. I didn't want to be near her when she talks about all the 'times' she had with MY BROTHER!

"So have you told him or does he already know?" Drew asked looking at Scott. I didn't get what he was asking and my confusion must have shown on my face because Drew said, "you know what you did at the mall today. What you have on you right now and how in your wolf form it still stays there but is covered by fur?" I finally got what Drew was inquiring and quickly shook my head not wanting to face Scott when he found out.

"What are y'all keeping from me?" Scott asked wrapping an arm around my waist. I sent a death glare to Drew, who looked at me apotigeticly, and turned to face Drew letting out a sigh.

"I...um...kindgotmybellybuttonpeircedatthemalltoday," I said in one breath and cringed back waiting for him to yell. Scott looked at me not registering what I said completely, but finally got what I was saying.

"You WHAT? Bella how could you do that without telling me first? How could you be so stupid and just go do something like that/ What if...what is something happened or went wrong," Scott started to panic. I put my right hand over his mouth shutting him up.

I smiled a little and said, "Scott I had Lydia with me and nothing was going to happen, so just shut-up because what's done is done." He nodded his head a little and I removed my hand from his mouth.

I suddenly felt very hungry, and I was craving something sweet. I then remember that I had dropped my cake on the floor. I looked down searching for the delicious goodness but came up with nothing. I looked at the remaining people in the room, since the others had left when I shifted back, and saw Tyson sitting on a chair eating a piece of cake. I walked over to him took his fork and got some cake on it and shoved it inside my mouth. As I swallowed the cake I realized I didn't want cake but a candy bar.

I walked into the kitchen across the hall, since we were in the living room, and found a box of chocolate in a cabinet in the far back corner. On the box it said 'Jason's chocolate DON'T eat!' I took out a piece of chocolate anyway and ate it. I put the box back and walked back to the living room to see only Scott, Lydia and Drew there. I said a quick goodnight to Lydia and Drew then took Scott's hand and headed to his room.

We walked down the hallway and I thought back to the presents. Ah, I could get them later. We reached his room and I went into Scott's closet grabbing one of his big t-shirts and headed to the bathroom. I striped and changed then went to do my 'business'. As I was doing my 'business' I thought back to the craving I was having earlier and counted the weeks in my head. It had been almost two months, tomorrow being two months. Aw, crap! Don't you just hate Mother Nature sometimes?

...............................

Don't forget to comment and vote PLEASE!