Chapter 31

"I will always love you, never forget that," Drew whispered as he kissed her head once again. His hand stroked her hair, savoring every moment he had with her. He touched her as if she would disappear in a minute, and he looked at her with more love then he ever had before.

"And I will always love you," Lydia whispered with a faint smile playing on her lips.

***Shauna's P.O.V.

I. Can't. Believe. It.

I found him! I actually found him! My mate. My soul. My life. I stared into his eyes, and my mouth hung open probably making me look like an idiot. But I didn't even care...

Scott's P.O.V.

I was a nervous wreck to say the least. Today was the big day. the day everything was going to fall into place, and hopefully end perfectly.Today would be the day that my life got one more step closer to being complete. Today was the day I planned to propose to Bella.

I was at the jewlery store, now, looking for the perfect ring, for my perfect girl, but nothing seemed to fit. I didn't want to get her anything too extravagant because I know she hates the attention, but I also didn't want to get something plain and boring. It just had to be perfect.

I left the store I was currently at and got back into my car. I drove around town, searching for a store that would hopefully fufill my wishes. As I came to the end of a one way street, I saw an antique jewlery store. It was a tiny store, that looked like it had many years on it, but it fit.

I parked my car and got out. Opening the door to the store I was greeted by an elderly man, with a smile on his face.

"How can I help you son?" he asked.

"I'm looking for a ring....a wedding ring," I replied.

"Ah, well, I think I might just have the one," he said. And with the way he looked at me, was as if he knew something I didn't.

I followed him to the end of the counter, where he pulled out a ring. A perfect ring. It was elegant, yet not too flashy, and I knew immeadiately that Isabella would love it, as much as I loved her.

The old man looked at me and said, "It was my wifes. I waited on that women for 6 years before she ever agreed to marry me. And we were married for another 13 years before she becames diagnosed with leukemia."

The man smiled, and the look in his eyes was full of love and past memories. It was all he probably had left of his wife.

"Just remember son. That women your about to commit to, will always be worth waiting on," he said and handed me the ring. "Take it, as an early wedding gift. From me, to you."

The old man walked away with unshed tears in his eyes, and I put a 50 on the counter. I walked slowly out the door and to my car, replaying every word the man had said to me. And a shadow of a smile was on my lips as I thought, 'yes, she sure is worth waiting on.'

I put my car in park, and drove away from the stoor with the smile, never leaving my lips.

**Bella's P.O.V.

I walked away from Shauna and her mate, letting them have alone time. I walked into a store, not even caring what the name was. I just knew it was expensive and elegant. Scott had told me to come to the mall and get something breath taking to wear tonight. Why? I have no idea...

I looked around for the perfect dress before I found a deep sea blue colored dress. It was strapless and silky. It was the type of dress that would hug a girl in all the right places. I didn't care about the cost as I took it to the register to pay for it. The lady behind the counter smile kindly at me, and rang up my dress. I smile back. Half out of courtesy and the other half because I know it was almost time to go so I would be able to see Scott again.

I walked into a couple more stores and even bought a necklace and some shoes to go with dress, but what I was really doing was buying Shauna more time. I know how it feels to meet your mate, and I want her to be nothing more then happy.

As I couldn't procrastinate any longer, I made my way back to where I first left her. Seeing neither of them there I checked my phone. It read, " Hey Bel! Don't wait up...see yah later ;) <3 Shauna'.

I smiled and walked the rest of the way to my car. I climed in, the smile never leaving my face, and started making my way back to my home, just waiting to get home to my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! As some of you know, I've been really sick lately, and also that school is ending. I have had a lot of stress on me but I should be back! Please COMMENT, and take a quick second to VOTE. I know it's not all that good, but it's kinda a filler, before my big next chapter, but to get that you have to tell me what you think!

<3 y'all :)