Chapter- 28

The Werewolf Mate

Bella's P.O.V.

Chapter- 28

Two weeks, two weeks of agonizing torture. I tried everything I could with him but it always seemed to backfire. How? I really don't know! I tried changing in front of him but he just does the same thing I do but it has more effect on me. I tried being seductive by showing more cleavage (forced to by Shauna and Lydia) and yet it had no effect on him.

Right now I was sitting on the living room couch watching 'Dora the Explorer' thinking about the past couple of weeks. I knew something was up, I just didn't know what. Scott, right now, was at a pack meeting with everyone, and when I say everyone I mean everyone but me. Yup so here I was completely and utterly bored while TV went 'I'm the map, I'm the map...' And so on. God that is really annoying. I grabbed the remote and hit the power button before chunking the remote across the room in a recliner. I cleared my head of the annoying little song that had just given me a headache.

Now I just wanted to think random thoughts. Like people pee in pineapples are my personal favorite do cows make you nervous? Yah I'd say my brain is pretty random and have I blonde moments but they are good times to look back at and laugh at how stupid I was being. I remember this on time where I went up to our high school principle and asked him do purple cows make you nervous? It was priceless! His face was like wtf? While I continued on talking saying things like yah they make me nervous too especially the ones that go moo! (This is actually true. I went up to my principal at school and asked her this).

Bam! I heard something connect with the floor interrupting my thoughts. I looked over my shoulder to see Lydia picking up a plate off the floor with messed up food that she had just put back on. I hope she doesn't eat that. Lydia looked up and met my eyes giving me a lop sided smile. I just let out a small chuckle and smiled at her. She turned out of the room, with the plate, and went to the kitchen. I could hear the water from the sink running as she rinsed off the plate and wash the food down the drain.

Lydia came back in the room, without food this time, and came and sat beside me. She just stared at me for a while and all I could remember was her dropping the plate of food, but I wonder how she dropped it. She's never clumsy or dropped anything in her life. Hmm... I'll have to look up to that. I shook my head lightly a faint smile still on my lips and looked back at Lydia. She had both of her eyebrows raised asking 'what' with her eyes. All I did was shake my head again and let out a small sigh.

We just sat there for a while, in a comfortable silence, thinking of old memories. Neither of us wanted to break the silence so we just kept it there hanging in our midst. Well, that was until you could hear commotion rising up again all around the house. I guess the meeting was over... I stood up, getting off the couch, and gave Lydia a hug before walking out of the room. As I left I remember I didn't even know why she came to me. I jogged back to her to see her sitting in the same spot.

"Lyd, did you need something?" I asked. Lydia shook her head but kept her eyes on the ground not showing any emotions. I didn't know what was up but I could tell she didn't want to talk about it so I left, again. I set out to Scott's room hoping to beat him back there. I walked down that familiar hall I've been walking down almost the past month a plan forming in my head, one that Shauna and Lydia didn't know about. It was a good plan too; well as good as it can seeing as I made it up. I twisted the door to the room but as I opened the door, I was NOT expected to see the sight I saw!

...................

Please don't kill me! I know it has been forever and this chapter SUCKS! Really badly but I'm busy with school and that's my first priority. I'll upload a.s.a.p. Please comment and vote.