My Arranged Marriage. - Bad Feeling = Bad News (Pic of Ara)

I CHANGED SOME SURNAMES. MADE SOME CHANGES, ADD A NEW CHARACTER SO SORRY IF IT CONFUSES YOU. fyi. i put up pictures of the cast on each chapter on the order of the casting list on the left sidebar. This chapter is Ara, next is Aidan, Darren and so on.

XoXoXoXoXo

Laying on my back on my bedroom's furry rug, I put my arm over my eyes and sigh...

I can feel something isn't going to be right. Its crazy! This frustration is literally killing me but I cant shake it off.

I sigh again and roll to my side, burying my face in my hands and trying to calm myself down.

Why did Mum avoided me today? Dad wasn't any better either and they are arguing a lot lately

As I slowly open my eyes, the door creaked open.

"Ara.."

I jumped up only to see my mother in front of me. She look tired, defeated and somehow has lost all of her energy to fight.  

I look up to her and furrowed my brows in confusion.

''Yes, Mum?''

She sigh and bow her head like she's ashamed.

''We...'' she started, unsure of what to say. Then after a moment she looked at me in the eyes and continued. 

''.. First of all, I'm sorry. What.. Um.. Just know that everything we do is because we love you and to give you the best that you can have."

she breathed out a determined sigh.

"Your father and I, Ara.. we..'' she paused to read my face and something she must have seen something there because the next thing I know she was frantically trying to calm me down.

"Don't get the wrong idea! It's actually quite wonderful! Perhaps even perfect!"

I stood up and stare at my mother. She's using her high pitched tone, something she reserved for the stuck up socialites known as her friends.

''Quite?.. Perhaps?..  Mum! I know something's wrong. Are you and daddy splitting up? Because that is not a prefect thing and I ref--"

"Your dad and I aren't spiltting up, Ara. What gives you that ridiculous idea?"

"Well you've been arguing a lot these few months, especially these past few days and.. I had these feelings.. so I thought--" I stopped myself.

"It doesn't matter now. Just tell me what you wanted to say earlier" I pleaded.

My mum smiled, but I could see a hint of worry in her eyes.

''Oh, Ara. Don't be such a drama queen. You know I'm always right! I'm your mum, I know you. Trust me.'' 

Now she looks calm. As if the expression she wore earlier had never happened.

''Okay, fine. So, what is it then? Oooh! Are you getting me that car I want? Or is it sold out now?''

I really wanted that red convertible

Then my mom laughed.

''Ara! Hahaha. You really want that car don't you?''

I nodded. Her expression changes from peaceful to surprise and then amusement. I finally laughed with her because I feel so silly now and her laugh is just too infectious. Though just as the laughing died down, my father called my name from downstairs.

''Arabella!'' Yelled his booming voice

''Yes?''

''Arabella, come down here now!''