My Arranged Marriage. - Pool

The pool was nice and lit. Gen are now walking towards Will with a smug smile while he stared openly at her. Darren was grilling up some meat in the back and Ash and Nate were in the far corner of the pool splashing water at each other while Aidan was swimming fast back and forth from end to end. I finally chose to sit on the edge of the pool, just soaking my legs and gazing into the dark starry sky.

I smiled remembering how I used to love a night like this with my best friend Lizzie. I miss her so much since she moved away to Paris. With Lizzie, things never seemed so hard. I was always more carefree and confident when I'm around her. We met during the first day of 8th grade at first we just talked to each other because we have to but then we were instantly best friends. Since then, Lizzie and I like to watch the stars together as much as possible. We would climb on either of our mansion's roof until we get yelled at, climb a tree, or even jumping up on my cousin's Hummer.  

We would always tell each other anything and everything but then at fifteen, she moved away and  although we kept in touch, it's just not the same. Last time I heared from her she said her dad got another job offer somewhere.

"Hey" Someone called

My eyes snapped back down to Aidan. I was so lost in my thougt I didn't notice him in front of me with his hot self all wet. 

"Yeah?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"N..Nothing" 

Get your damn self together! 

"Won't you come in for a swim then?"

"Mm" I shugged pretending to look indifferent when inside i'm panicking. 

"Please?" 

"Hm.."

He smiled pleadingly and backed away slowly with his arms in front of him reaching for me

bye bye cover-up

I sigh and pulled my cover up off and toss it to a nearby lounging chair and let my self in slowly to get use to the cold water. When I was completely in with the water just about my shoulders I looked up to see his smoldering green eyes again and I cleared my throat and plastered a smirk on my face

"Take a picture it'll last longer" 

His expression was taken aback and I almost laugh right then

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You were staring at me"

"So?"

"It's uncomfortable!"

He laughed smugly and sport his own stupid smirk

"Well too bad because I get to look at you whenever I want and.." Suddenly I was pulled by the waist and my whole body collided into his chest and his lips lowered to my ear "however I want" 

I slowly raised my arms to his shoulders to the back of his neck playing with his wet hair.

"Well.. I know something for sure.."

"Hm?" He looked to my lips distractedly

"I.." he was leaning in and I was slowly giving in too, our lips just inches apart as it goes closer and closer..

You cant do this! You cant! This is your first kiss and you dont even like him

"I.."

Stop it Ara!

"I uh.."

You said HE was gonna fall for you first! Don't be easy!

"I'm not gonna kiss you! I don't like you!" I used this moment of weakness to good use so I yank his hands off me and swam as far as possible before he knows whats happening.

"What?Hey!!" He glared

"Yeah?" I answered back 

"Come back here!"

"Yeah right"

"I'm not kidding Ara, come here!" 

"No" 

"Come. Here." 

"No" and with that I swam to where Darren is, in the back corner of the pool happily munching on a burger.

I want a burger..

"Ara!" 

I jumped in surprise and Aidan's voice was too close than he was supposed to be so I kick up my speed and jumped on Darren's unexpected back.

"Oof" 

"Oops. Sorry! but dont choke you need to save me" 

His eyes went to see Aidan angrily approaching us and he sigh

"What about my burger?"

"I'll take care of it" I grinned and pluck it out of his hands

"Hey! Tha-" He was about to protest but I cut it off quickly when Aids now too close

"Mayday! Mayday!"

He sigh again and hold my legs from the back of my knees and then run up out of the pool and to a seating area by the lounging chair where Will and Gen were snuggling. Will was leaning back the chair while Gen sat between his legs.

"Get off him! You remember what I said?!"

"I don't recall!" I yelled back 

"Run faster, Darren!"

"I'm getting there!" he replied and a few more seconds later he expertly squished our bodies between Will and Genevieve with her almost falling off the thing.

"Darren!" she shrieked and smack his shoulder

"Ow! I was just trying to hide her, she.." as his ramble went on I sink myself between him and Will who was chuckling at our antics. 

"Not funny, Willy!" I hissed

"Yeah it is. You kids.." he shook his head and I huffed

"Here" he said and pressed my head to his bare chest, attempting to cover me more. I know I said he was hot, and he is but I would never ogle Will like this since his taken and with my face squished into him its very hard to breath let alone enjoy it.

"Get your hands off her, Paxton!"

Uh oh he's here

With great effort I turned my head to the side peaking from under Will's arms and took a bite from my burger.

"She doesnt want me to, mate"

"You're not even supposed to touch her, she.."

"But Ara obviosyly.."

"I said.."

"Well I said.."

"I don't care.."

"I just.."

While they argue heatedly (well Aidan heatedly while Will just follow his lead while poorly hiding an amused expression) I was just watching while eating my food which is a little hard to do in this position but hey, I'm not leaving yet.

"Gen! .. Gen..!" Darren cried as a very annoyed Genevieve keeps slapping his chest over and over again. She was now standing in front of him while he was facing her, his back still sandwhiching me with Will.

"Oh fuck off, Gen!" He finally blew and she let out an outraged gasp. 

"First, don't ever swear on me, Richardson! And I will not stop until you get off my boyfriend!" She yelled "I'm gonna make your pecs freaking red if I have to!"

"Technically, I am not on your boyfriend. Ara is! So why aren't you slapping her?!" 

"Because you brought her here!" She cried and then sigh exasperatedly, slumping down and stare at the debacle going on behind him.