My Arranged Marriage. - Peck

"Nate, look."

Darren elbowed Nate's side, his chin jutting out pointing to a girl in a blue bikini. "Brunette, five o'clock"

The guys were standing together surveying the beach, as if they are in a savannah hunting for preys. Will and Aidan scanned the girl head to toe while Nate nodded. 

"Hm. Could be better" He sniffed and turned his head to the side. Aidan snickered but kept his mouth shut, knowing perfectly well why his friend hadn't shown interest in any of the girls they spotted.

"Nate, mate. Just pick a girl! We don't have all bloody day" Will sighed. 

"Dude, if she's not good enough than it's not worth to unleash all this blue sexiness on her" Nate replied as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Blonde by the bar?" Darren tried again

"Naah I-"

"Shut up" Aidan huffed and stride across the sand and over to the wooden tiki themed bar.

"Hey!" Nate yelled but followed him nonetheless. 

Aidan slipped on his best charming smile and zeroed in his dazzling green eyes to the unsuspecting blonde who stared at him like a deer caught in headlights along with her friends.

I rolled my eyes from where I sat with the rest of the girls, each on top of a towel on the sand while propping up ourselves to watch the spectacle thats about to unfold.

Arrogant wanker I thought bitterly even though theres a bit of tug in my chest.

"Whoo.. Look who's goin in for the kill" Gen said with an exaggerated sigh while fanning herself

"Hi" Aidan drawled.. "Aidan Gray" He grinned and leaned agaisnt the bar

"Uh.." The blonde gaped

"So I have a problem" he began, while hooking his aviators that he held in his hand to his shirt to pull the material down to further expose his chest. Her eyes flickered towards the sight for a moment and snapped back into his gaze.

"My friend here has been watching you and he just can't stop looking" He said and the girl snapped out of it 

"Huh?.. What?" She mumbled confusedly and Aidan took the opportunity to yank on Nate's arm and put him in the blonde's line of sight.

Nate who had been watching knew exactly what Aid was doing; this was wingman 101. 

"Hi beautiful" He grinned, showing his incredible dimples...   even under all the ghastly blue.

"Hi.." She stared at him and her eyes was still in trance

"Nathaniel Samuels" He offered his hand which she shook slowly "Im sorry for the rude interruption. But as you can see my friend here is having too much fun with the dare he graced upon me" He smiled, gesturing to his blue self and gearing up his charms to the max.

Even through her confusion and shock, the blonde started to come back to her senses and shook her head a little before flashing back a grin "Rebecca Brooks, nice to meet you" 

While the conversation starts kicking off, Aidan slipped away and walked back to his friends. Over to the girls, Gen was staring gobsmacked at the scene.

"Holy hell, what do you know.." she started.

"I know" I relpied "That boy has game" I mused while chewing the strawberries we had brought distractedly. 

"I for one can't believe this! He's freaking blue! How can he still chat up that girl?!" Ashley shrieked and threw her hands up, her red hair flying in the air creating a mane around her face before she flopped on her back on the sand.