My Arranged Marriage. - Argument (Pic of Nathan)

His eyes flickered to mine but kept glaring at Darren. 

"Keep your hands off her." His voice was deadly but low which was makes it more menancing. Darren sigh and took a step back and raised his hand in surrender. 

"What.. um, what a.. are you doing he.. here Aidan?" His head snap back to mine. Staring coldly. 

"You said you'll be back soon and I thought I'll pick you up. Why? Don't want me here so you can make out with my BEST FRIEND behind my back?!!" His voice was dripping with sarcasm, anger filled his deadly expression and I was glad that not much people are here. 

"We didn't do anything!" 

"Yet!" Now he's walking toward me, still angry. Darren pulled him back. 

"We didn't."  

"And we wont." I added quickly. Aidan's eyes were now on Darren. 

"What the hell, man?! Going on with someone's fiancé? MINE to be exact?" 

"I was just asking her something. We.." 

"Yeah, right." Aidan snorted sarcastically. His arms snaked around my waist possessively and I let him. I know I should not fight about it when he's mad. 

"Stay away from her. She's mine." Darren, who was staring at his feet now glaring at him. 

"Well if she's so precious to you, better show it." 

There was a moment of silence.

"Aidan, lets just go home." I said pulling on his arm. "Bye, Darren." He nod in acknowledgement with a small smile. Aidan gently pulled me away and drag me to his car.

The ride home was silent and uncomfortable. I think he just over reacted. We didn't do anything, it was just some kind of a moment.. thingy..

He parked the car in the garage and slammed the door. I sigh and walk in the house after him. I drop my bags on the coffee table, turned around and face Aidan.

His expression is softer but still angry with a bit of hurt? I couldn't be sure so I just stay quite. He stare at me for a second and spoke. 

"I know I should have just drove you there myself." 

"I was fine, you don't need to keep an eye on me every second of the day." 

"Sure you are, but when I do you're with some other guy." 

"Darren's not 'some other guy'. He's your best friend." 

"I don't care if he was fucking Brad Pitt. Stay away."

I sigh audibly and grab my backpack and head up the stairs.

"Just drop it Aidan. You don't own me and have nothing to do with it." 

He followed me and grab my wrist. 

"Could you stop fighting me off?! You're gonna marry me whether you like it or not and I am running low on patience. Newsflash babe, you're mine! I've started to make an effort here and you are wandering around with my best friend!" Now I'm really angry. 'How dare he? Effort? Yeah right..!' I snickered. 

"Really? Then show a little more cause I don't see anything." 

"Maybe if you start making one you'll realize it."

I narrowed my eyes at him. 'Is this guy serious?' 

"You are so bipolar its giving me a whiplash. One moment you're all cocky and arrogant, then ignore me, then go all they way being overprotective." 

"I am not. I just haven't made up my mind." He said the last part nonchalantly. 

"About what? About me? Well guess what? Me neither but I may come close to a decision right now." 

"Don't talk to me like that. I don't need to prove how much I own you." His voice was back to low and menancing.

We were so lost in our argument, we didn't notice that he was stepping forward with every sentence and I was retreating in response that I was now only a foot away from the wall.

"Wh.. Why are you doing this? Don't you hate this arrangement?" 

He took a step forward and suddenly my back hit the wall. 

"You don't know how I feel. So stop fighting cause you're gonna loose. Let's just work on this. The BOTH of us." He said with finalization. His eyes are locking with mine and our position was similar like in the food court with Darren except.. except this was way more intense.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Another short chapter but I'm on it! Don't worry my brain is finally working. 

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think or what you hope in the later chapter.