My Arranged Marriage. - Gym Class Saviors (Pic of Genevieve)

That night, I replayed every scene from today in my head. I feel a little weird and awkward around Aid though he chooses to pretend as if nothing happened but from time to time I caught him glancing at me. I feel more like a prisoner. The house and service is nice and all but I miss London. The thought of me having a family here flipped my stomach but the idea of me being engaged hit me harder every passing day since I've arrived.

I pushed my food around the plate. Aid seems to be silent and I'm not really hungry. I peek at him from under my lashes, he was eating casually but seem to be in thought. I sigh quietly and return my attention to the food. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

The next morning, I woke up happily after an awkward night. With my eyes still closed, I stretched out my limbs and open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. I was surprised when Aidan was still beside me staring. He was wearing the emotionless mask or poker face but I could see a hint of amusement in his eyes.  

'Damn.' 

I blushed and quickly averted my attention to anything but his face, embarassed by the fact that he just saw me stretching like a cat. My eyes landed on his bare chest and I blush even harder. So I decided to jump out of bed and sprint to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I put on a short denim skirt, an off the shoulder dark blue blouse and black boots that went up below my knee. I grab my shoulder bag and went downstairs quickly.  

Following my usual morning routine I went to the kitchen and ate at the counter. The morning goes into a blur and I found myself walking through the halls for my last period. A yellow flyer was flying and hit my feet by the wind, I picked it up and it turns out to be a school show production audition.  

Hmm.. this could be nice, an activity for myself without Aidan!

I snapped out of my thought when someone poke me.  

"Hey! Come on or we'll gonna be late!" Ashley said while pushing me to the gym door. I smiled and nodded to her, I love gym.

I wasn't really good at it but I was okay, and it is the only class where Ashley, Genevieve, Darren, Nathan, Aidan (of course-_-) and I are together.

Ashley and I changed into our tanks, shorts, and tennis shoes in the locker room and ran back to the gym.  

"Where's Vivie?" I asked

"Must you ask?" Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Another break?" I asked and she giggled.

"Ladies!" Coach Suarez yelled to get our attention. He cleared his throat and continued "Today we are going to join both girls and boys in the activity. It's dodge ball today so listen up! Group one would be Kingson, Blatch, Smith, Hurley, Montgomery, Kent, Bryce .."  He went on

"Two! Jensen, O'niel, Longsforth, Gray, Richardson, Parker, Field, Donovan, and Shay..!"

He looked around at the shuffling student heading for their team. 

"Shay!"

No reply. He huffed angrily and scribbled vigorously on his clipboard.

I ran to my team's part of the gym and with my delight I was placed with all of my friends, well all but one. The downside is Malibu Barbie bimbo over there are on the other team. No doubt I'll be getting many throws from here later. Ha! Bring it, bitch.

The coach blew his whistle and we all ran to get the ball before them.

I was about to throw when a ball came flying to me almost hitting me on the face. I dodge the ball and look who the culprit was, no surprise it was bimbo! 

I threw my ball at her but she move aside just in time and a smirk was stapled to her face. I got another ball and threw it at her and did it again and again while she did the same. But for some reason she was pretty good at this which made me positively go insane! When I was bending down to reach for another ball, I heard someone calling me.

"Ara! Down!" I shot up and look for the person but I was tackled by a running Darren who came straight to me, knocking me to the floor at the same time Aidan appeared in front of me catching a very fast flying ball just in time.  

What the-- that could've smashed my head!

I wiggled myself under Darren and sat up to rub my sore back from the fall. I turned to see Aidan still standing with his back to me and holding the ball. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It's dodge ball Lauren, not Cold War goddamn it!" 

Oh, so it was that bloody bimbo who threw it. Lauren. ICK.

"Ara.. hey. You alright? Sorry for knocking you down, you seemed oblivious" Darren chuckled and pulled me up.  

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Um, thanks. Both of you." I smiled sincerely to them because I know if I was hit I'll probably be at the nurse's office right now.

The coach blew his whistle again. "Alright! Alright! Continue the game ladies and gentlemen. Disperse!!" he barked so I ran back to the other team mates and stand next to Ashley who wore a concern look on her face. 

"I'm fine, Ash! Nothing happened!" I said while waving my hand in the air nonchalantly and went back to the game with Lauren Bryce, a.k.a Malibu Barbie Bimbo as my number one target.

At the end of class I was exhausted. But my team is in victory and I accomplished my personal goal. Bitch maybe good, but not good enough! I thought evilly, feeling great.

I changed back to my clothes and went out to find Ashley since she was done before me. I pushed the locker room's door and skim the crowd for any of my friends when my gaze landed on Lauren laughing and smiling seductively (although it turns out like a screeching cat) to Aidan with her right hand flipping her hair back and the other running up and down Aid's chest. I gag mentally until someone called me.

"Yo, Ara! Over here!" I turn to see Nathan by the exit motioning me to come to him with the others. I jog across the room and smiled.  

"Hey, sorry to make you guys wait." 

"No problem!" Ashley chirped while hooking her arm around mine and the other around Darren's. Nathan came beside me and draped his arm around my shoulders casually. We look silly all connected like this but I didn't care, I'm happy and I want to get rid of this odd feeling after seeing Aidan with her. 

Nathan leaned to me a little and whispered "Don't worry, he's not interested in her you know" and winked. 

I was startled by his action and laughed nervously when I understand who he was referring to.  

"What are you talking about, Nate? Hahah, come on let's get out of here" I flashed him the best normal smile I could managed and he just shook his head a little and talked loudly so Ashley and Darren could hear.  

"C'mon troops. Forward!" He pointed to the exit door with his other arm that's not around me and the four of us walked out of the gym laughing and tangled to one another, and I tried my best to act casual while burying the feeling from the fact that Aidan's not here with me.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

leave a comment please! every single thing you say meant a lot!