My Arranged Marriage. - Sighs

Laying on a floating pink bed on the pool, I stretch my limbs and stare at the stars. Needless to say Aidan was pissed after that whole ordeal but after a few hours of bbq dinner and a game of water polo, he went back to his cool, collected, charming but intense self.

"You didn't!" Ashley shrieked and I turn my head to see her sitting in between's Nates legs as he lounged on one of the chairs. His head leaned towards her while, grinning excitedly.

"No, I swear! I picked on his engine and bolted right out of there before anyone came back! It was epic!"   he explained and Asley laughed uncontrollably, her head tilting back and her red hair flowing down her back and brushing Nate's leg while he unconciously kept an arm around her shoulders, laughing with her with a spark in his eyes.

I felt myself smiling at the scene, their sheer joy was radiating and I let couldn't help letting out a small sigh.

"Thinking?"

A smooth voice said and I turned my head to the other side to see Aidan, resting his chin oh his folded arms thats on the side of my bed, keeping him afloat. His green is eyes shining under the moon and sucking me in but I look back at Nate and Ash and voiced the first thing that came into mind since I saw them.

"I want that.." I breathed

He kept quiet and I didn't bother looking at him yet.

"I know" He finally let out, his voice steady but low

I stayed silent for a moment and finally turn back to him, staring straight at his eyes just... searching. for anything really, some understanding.. hope.. care? But all I see is a pair of hard green eyes staring back without any trace of emotion.

"It doesn't matter" I said, my eyes set and glazed as I look for another few seconds before finally giving up

I suck in a breath while willing myself not to let any emotions show more than it already had. Holding the lump thats forming in my chest,  I realized the one thing that I had forever dreamed of won't ever come true. And with the last bits of my hope and heart I slip into the cool water and swim my way to the edge.

I climb out of the pool, wrapping myself in a towel on the deck table and padded my way inside the house to the glass doors. The last thing I see is his reflection, still in the pool sighing with one hand in his hair and eyes staring back. 

But I walked through the doors and close it behind me. Leaning back for a moment before grabbing my bag and disappearing to the first room I see.