My Arranged Marriage. - Evil Plans

I finally relaxed in my seat as Aidan silently grinning beside me. 

Idiot. 

I sigh and rest my head againts the window, gazing at the sky. I looked at him again but now his smile was gone, replaced by a scowl.

"Damn it!"

"What is it?"

"Look" he nodded to the rearview mirror but before I did anything the sound of car honking startled me. I looked back and saw a red and white car speeding after us and I my jaw almost hit the floor.

"How?" I gaped and turned to him but he was not talking to me.

"Didn't think I was much of a competition now did you?" Nate's smug voice echoing from the speakers.

"I'm guessing a short cut?" 

"Yup"

"I'm so gonna crash your car" Aidan growled.

"Dont think so A-boy" Darren drawled

"Yours too, Richardson!"

"Let's see it then" came the last reply from Nate and they were gone. 

A flash of red came from our right and white on the left. Both cars were trying to squish ours but Aidan quickly backed up, causing them to almost collide with each other. 

But it wasn't that easy, oh no. That only made them worse.

May the angels be with you too, Ashley.

------------

"Dude! I knew I could beat you!" Nate grinned widely

"By a fucking second, you idiot" Aidan rolled his eyes "And you fucking cheated by ganging up on me with that traitor over there!"

"Don't be bitter, bro. We won fair and square" Darren smirked fist bumping Nate

"The hell you did" Aid muttered under his breath

Suddenly the sound of engine ripped the air and a flash of blue zoomed through the gates and the long driveway and parked expertly between other Jaguars there.

Will soon appeared from inside the car, jogging lightly to the passenger seat and opened the door for Genevieve as she gracefully slid out and both joined us on the front porch. Oh boy, do they look like they belong in an esquire magazine looking like that.

Damn you, double blondes I thought 'They make a gorgeous couple

"Oi, did you guys see the crushed gargoyle up front?" Will shouted

"Dude, you're so dead" Aidan glared at Nate who grinned sheepishly yet again

"What took you guys so long? We've been here like almost an hour" Ashley asked from beside me

Will laughed and wrapped his arm around Vivie's shoulder "Well seeing that I was already left behind and that my Gen here are pissed with my driving we decided to 'relax and enjoy the view' for the rest of the drive"

"And wasn't that better, honey?" Vivie asked teasingly

"Sure, love" Will replied with a forced smile

Aidan leaned in 'unsuspiciously' to Will "Rematch tomorrow?"

"Damn straight" he whispered back and based on the cocky smiles and side smirks from the rest of the boys I bet they heard and agreed to this little exchange.

I growled under my breath and elbowed Aidan in the rib, he snapped his head to me with innocent eyes.

"What?"

"You know what, you--" I hissed

"Well! Lets head in shall we?" Lucky bastard my ranting was interrupted with Genvieve as she ushered us inside.

"Totally, yeah. I'm dying for a midnight swim" Ashley squeeled and my deadly expression turned panicky

I'm so not ready for this

But appearently Ash thought otherwise as she pulled me away from Aid's side and in to the nearest bathroom with Gen

"Great. We'll meet you girls in the pool" Will smiled with his now mischievious eyes "Don't take too long getting in your bikini, babe" he smirked and with that they all turned their backs on us and headed to the glass doors already pulling off their shirts.

Gen rolled her eyes and tug me in the bathroom while Ash stood there gazing at the now empty room after them so I snapped my fingers loudly and she landed back to earth

"Damn them and their hot bodies" Ashley cursed, her face scarlett from being caught and I laughed

"You shouldn't worry, Ash. You'll rock that bikini and made them blush"

"I am not blushing!" She protest and ran inside the doors.

"Here" Gen tossed me my yellow swimsuit after closing the door

"Where did you get this?"

"Took 'em out while your man whispered his stupid idea to Will" she answered while busy unbuttoning her shirt

"Ah so you heard that too" I muttered and duck my head not wanting her to see my blush when she said 'my man'.

"Course I did and you know we cant exactly stop them either."

"Thank God we wont be there during it again though" Ashley chirped in "but I wish they just don't do it. Saves me the worry"

"And the mini heart attacks when someone called" Gen added exhaustedly

In that moment I imagined myself at home with them waiting around worried out of our minds when theyre out and an unknown number rang the phone asking for the emergency contact.

"Bloody hell"

"What?" Gen asked

"Nothing" I replied and began taking off my clothes.

--

When we were done we hurriedly shoved our clothes to our bags and my previous worry currently forgotten. I searched for my coverups and pulled it on then patted my messy hear down.

"You don't need that" Gen said looking at me

"I'm just gonna wear this first" I mumbled embarassed

"Alright, but dont be shy, you don't have any reason to be" she smiled and we all headed out to the pool, me walking the slowest behind them.

I look down to my outfit and my bare feet againts the cool marble floor and then to Ashley strutting in front of me and Genevieve walking with her hips (still elegantly) swaying from side to side. I sigh to myself and followed them slipping through the glass doors convincing myself that I can be as confident as them and finally get back on Aidan.

Oh he'll be jealous when I'm done.