Ch. 12

I wait outside near the fountain until I sight a dark figure walking through the hallway, and I immediately stand up when his presence is before me.

"Oh, Daniel," I say, my voice a little worried, "we need to talk, about how you know of my past... It's too personal, only my close friends know and you've only just arrived here... I need answers."

His eyes go wide and his voice is a little disappointed, "Oh, you don't remember?" He looks down and he awakwardly chuckles and itches the back of his head, "Well, Akira, you're actually-" His sentence is cut off by an explosion and my head snaps in the direction.

"You should check it out..." Daniel offers and I give him and apologetic smile before nodding and heading off towards the classroom.

~~~~*~~~~

Scrubbing the floor was tireing, and the teacher was up and wiping the bench, "Again, so sorry, Akira, I was just-" He sighs and continues, "I'm not really into potions, I was fascinated when I was little, but I literally was a huge failure at the subject."

I feel bad for him and I start, "How'd you end up working with potions this afternoon, then?"

He chuckles and responds, "Your usual techer is absent, so I offered to take his place."

"That's very kind of you," I tell him and get up, placing a hand on his shoulder, "helping out and all."

I turn around and walk towards the bin and throw out the tissues before he speaks, "Thank you, Akira, for helping. You should get going, now."

I bow as the respective manner and head outside to the fountain, only to find that Daniel wasn't there.

He must of left, but I still want answers.

~~~~*~~~~

The little girl is trembling and her mittens are soaking with tears as the dark haired boy crawls through the window, "Please, stay away!"

Of course, the boy felt sad for the girl and walked up to her, kneeling down to her height, "This is my home, can I stay?"

She starts to lose control but still tries to reason with the boy, "Please... I'm in here for a reason! I could hurt you! Plea-"

Her sentence is cut off by the sight of him going through her toy box, completely ignoring her warnings and that's when she lost it.

Her eyes are now losing the beautiful shade of midnight blue and now turning into scarlett red, her teeth are now sharp fangs and then she pounced on the boy, making his bare throat raw with blood and flesh.

"STOP! IT HURTS!" The boy yells as the girl kicks him down the staircase, and he lands with a thump at the bottom.

She's turning back to her human self, now, and she falls to her knees before the lifeless body and cries into her hands.

"I'm so sorry..."

~~~~*~~~~

I wake up with a start and I realise it was only another nightmare. My bed is wet from my sweating, so I decide to change the sheets.

As I change them, I check the time and see that it's only 5:10pm and the Day Class is still in session. 

After my bed sheets are all clean and dry, I change into simple clothing like skinny jeans and my favourite neko T-shirt, and I head towards Chika's room.

I could hear her snores from my room, and when I open the door, they're even louder and I feel bad for everyone sleeping in this section of the Moon Dormitories.