Ch. 3

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don't bother me

I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me

There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me..."

As I was listening to the song, someone so rudely bumps into me and I fall over, along with my headphones dropping right next to me.

I rub my forehead in pain and get up, only to see a mess of blonde hair and icy blue eyes...

"Why hello there, Akira, what may you be doing up at this hour?" Aido ask, offering a hand out to me, "Sorry about that, I just need to watch where I'm going, sorry."

I look up at him with weird eyes, like he was making a joke or something and I just slap his hand away and I get up by myself, "I'm fine, thank you, and it'll be none of your business to know what I'm doin' here."

His eyes twitch a little, before his mouth start to do the same, "Actually, it is my 'business' to know what you're doing in the Moon Dormitories."

A light chuckle escapes my mouth without me even intending it too and I sigh at his actions, "Oh, Aido, I'm being serious here, you really don't need to know. After all, why would someone like me matter to Kaname's pet?"

I think I crossed the line, because his eyes widen and go red, his fangs are exposed and he is slowly advancing towards me, "Say that again, Akira - Chan, I dare you."

Simply, but gracefully, I shrug at his words and start to wonder why I'm even scared. He is just a gay vampire that plays with rose petals in his bath time.

"You're Kaname's pet, Aido, everyone knows that by now."

Score! His face is totally red now, and I don't think I thought this through because before you knew it, he was shoving me into the empty dorm next to us and he had locked the door.

"Now, Akira - Chan, you should think it through when you piss off a vampire." He growls, advancing towards me, "You were lucky that I even gave you a chance to back off."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, placing all the weight onto my left leg and stare at him blankly, "Honestly, Aido, you were the one that pushed everything too far."

"That's it, you're done." He had grabbed me by the shoulders and propelled me against the wall and my shoulder started to ache, feeling like someone had shoved a knife into the bone.

He goes again, slamming his shoulder into my chest and I'm pretty sure that left a bruise, wait... Wouldn't this be Woman Abuse?

"You jerk, Aido, do you do this to every fangirl that doesn't please you with making out or femininity? Do you hurt them like you are now?" I'm literally shouting in his face now, because his face is so close to mine I can smell his minty breath.

"No, you were just too stupid to realize that when a vampire is angry, he is very angry." His eyes look clear and innocent for a moment before they're back to the hard, cold red stare, "I think I have a better idea thank just making you black and blue all over."

Why does this always have to happen to me? Like, seriously, just last week I was shoved into a muddy puddle by some douche bag in the village.

"And what may that idea be?" I taunt him, making sure that my voice doesn't go all croaky on me because I think I may start to cry in a moment...

As he turns me over, he grunts as I struggle against his grip and knee him in the balls.

"You little..." He starts to struggle as I wriggle around in his grip, but as soon as he got me facing the wall, I felt cold in my legs and the my arms.

He was freezing me, starting at my legs and then all the way to my arms so I couldn't move. He seriously is weak, a man that needs ice to stop a 16 year old girl from moving is weak.

"Now, remember if you move, I won't hesitate to slit your throat to shreds," He warns, I feel his breath on my neck and then I feel saliva after it.

This is a disgusting process of how I'm going to die, well, at least it's not rape or anything because that would mean certain aches and pains in the lower body.

Now on with it, I can't believe that I'm not freaking out right now, I should be screaming for help yelling 'BLOODY MURDERER!' or something.

I feel a sharp sting on the area he licked, and the piercing pain was unbearable and that's when I finally found my inner voice to speak.

"BLOODY MURDERER! HELP!"

~~~~*~~~~

So hello, this is all edited and I'm actually kind of surprised I made it to over 830 words for this. The chapter is edited after my past stupid self deleted the whole friggen thing so I had to rewrite it all.

Hopefully it's good and please comment on your thoughts in the comments section below! Don't forget to vote and share as well if you really liked it.

Also, try to check out my other stories if you have time!

And see you next time!