Ch. 1

As I walk down to my dorm, Yuki comes up to me in a hurry, panting, "Akira! We have to go to the Headmaster's Office, now! Come on!"

I rub my eyes and look ahead, "Alright then, wait up...." I say sleepily, dragging my feet across the marble floor.

We arrived at the office in 10 minutes, it seemed like hours but you can't blame me, I was tired after all that patrolling.

"My beautiful adopted girls!" Said the Headmaster, throwing his hands in the air.

Yeah, I'm adopted and I know what you are thinking... I WAS ADOPTED BY HIM!

"Good evening, Headmaster," Yuki says, taking a little bow.

The Headmaster breaths in and sighs, "Yuki, I'm your father, please call me 'dad' or 'daddy'. Akira has finally grown up and called me 'Papa'!"

He creeps me out sometimes, I act like I don't care or notice but Zero always figures it out. What a pervert.

"What is it, headmaster?" I ask, plopping my butt into the chair and yawning.

"Aye' aye' aye'! Akira! Yuki! I now order you both to call me 'daddy'! Or else you'll be expelled!" The Headmaster yells, crossing his arms.

Yuki and I just look at each other, then I look at the ground, breaking our uncomfortable eye contact.

My nose starts to twitch, so I immediately grab a tissue from the tissue box and sneeze.

"Bless you," Yuki says.

"Guzzo Tight." The Headmaster adds before continuing, making it seem like the worst thing ever by staring directly into our eyes, "Last night, in the courtyard, a vampire was drinking blood from a Day Class student... " He said in a low, disappointed voice.

My eyes widened and my mouth goes agape, but I don't interrupt, because...Well, I wanted to know what else happened.

"I need you all to be more strict on patrolling, no time to hang out with Kaname, Yuki... No time to play soccer, Akira..." I start to tug on the mud on my skirt where the ball made dirty when he mentions me, "The only one of you lot who takes this serious is Zero..."

As he finished I fall on the floor.

I was disappointed with myself. How could I be so dumb to play soccer at the most important time of day? Well, night..... But I absolutely adore soccer!

When I was little after the Headmaster adopted me, I always ran up to the TV to watch the soccer games at around 5:30 in the morning when Zero went to have a shower and Yuki got up to play with her toys.

The tv was so important to me back then and still is now.

"Akira, are you alright?" Yuki asks in her usual soft and polite voice.

"Course I am!" I immediately snap, getting on my knees and making hand gestures, "Just telling the readers about my life!" I blushed a little at my awkwardness as the two stared at me like I had mental issues.

I got back up and sat down on the wooden chair, crossing my left leg over my right and waiting.

The Headmaster breathed in and looked down for a moment, "Akira, since you don't have a weapon, you need to keep safe, so I want to give you these for patrolling and only for patrolling."

The headmaster hands me a silver bladed dagger and a gun that said, 'Supreme Vampire Hunter'.

"Uh...Thank you...Erm..." I stutter as the Headmaster glares at me, "Daddy..."

He starts to jump around like it was the best thing ever, clapping his hands and hopping. I started to laugh, which felt good in this situation.

I glared at the gun but I immediately hid it in my belt pocket because there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Uhh.. can I come in?" I know that voice, I always adored it.

But then again, all vampires sound cute so I better just wait here until he comes in before I get my hopes up.