*Interview with the Characters*

[Edited]

"Hello everyone! I'm tiniekawaii, but you can call me Sam."

"And I'm Lucy, the second main host."

"You bet and today I'm joined with Akira, we will be interviewing you today." says Sam.

"Ah, Akira? your up..." says Lucy... 

"Oh hi, I'm Akira...."

-Sam face palms- 

" So first question, what would you expect of the next part?" asks Lucy.

"I just do my parts in the play, but I would like to eventually be with Takuma."

- Sam grows mushrooms in corner- 

"Get back over here now, Sam!!" Lucy shouts.

"Yes ma'am..." -sits on chair-.

 -Akira glares with confused face-

"So Uhh.... oh yes... How do you feel towards Aido?" asks Sam.

"He is so irritating, annoying and I wouldn't mind if he died right now."

-Barges into room with angry face- "How dare you! I swear I practiced like 1 week with those lines!"

"Aido, SHUT UP AND SIT!!" Sam shouts, "I swear this is apart of my career!!"

"Hey! It's mine too!" says Lucy 

Sam considers for a second, "Oh yeah, her's too..."

-Lucy slaps Sam's head-

"Okay, so how do you feel about being in the disciplinary committee?" asks Lucy.

"Well, it's okay I guess, I get to play soccer but I can't after a girl got bitten!"

-All glare at Aido- "I swear it wasn't me!"

"Yeah Sam, who was it?" asks Lucy.

"The only person you won't expect..." taunts Sam.

"If only I knew...." whispers Akira.

"If you seriously want to know, you're gonna have to wait.... Because scheming isn't my thing right now, so you'll find out next time!" Answers Sam.

"Well that's it guys stay tuned for more Vampire Knight fan fiction!"

"Hey Lucy! That was my line!"

"Sam, it says Lucy right there." -points to lines-

"Okay but I'm next! Seeya guys and stay tuned!"

-Lucy face palms-

-Akira glares at Sam-

-Aido wraps arms around Akira-

"Get off you asshole!" shouts Akira.

___________________________________

[Edited]

Don't you just love looking back into your books and remember how you used to write and rush to get an update done but you never realized how many mistakes there were?

I feel that way right now, don't worry.

So please comment and vote AND share for more stories in my page! Stay Tuned and you might be in one of my books some day!

Eurii, a big thanks to you for participating in this story, even though it was over a year ago since we last spoke... :( She used to be LucyKuran or something like that.

Thanks for reading!