R.I.P. Stewart

I was bored and found this stinkbug

Being the weird person I am

I gave him a small blob of nail polish

Just to see If I ever came across him again

I Left for a while and when I came back he was gone... So I went searching for him(AKA a little, walking orange dot). I had expected to find him happily wandering around like nothing was different(and he would just be more colorful)

When I found him climbing up the door-frame to my brother's room, I was horrified.

And needless to say... I had consequently MUTILATED him... His back leg was stuck to the nail polish and he was fighting just to walk, dragging a little trail of paint behind him. He would pause every once and a while just to attempt to scrape the stuff off-- but it would never work. He was bound to die a slow and painful death(unless my cat got to him).

I felt like such a horrible person:(

I mean I don't like stinkbugs! They're annoying as anything... But still:l for a moment it seemed like he looked at me, pleading for his freedom... But I couldn't help him...

My actions seemed so inhumane.

I couldn't get his leg to un-stick-- or get any of the nail polish off of his back

It seemed like the best thing I could do was put him out of his misery because he seemed like he was in so much pain.

So I flushed him away.

And now I feel like I've just killed a friend...

... Or maybe just a helpless little soul

He was innocent

A naive little creature

And I tortured him only to send him to suffocate, his tiny head being dragged away from the air, drowning him at a tedious pace....

And now he's gone forever:'(

And I'd murdered him...

Never put nail polish on the back of one of these guys:|

it does things to your conscience...

I named him Stewart

-may he rest in peace-