Chapter Twenty-Six: Namikaze

A week later...

"We're back believe it!" Naruto's shout echoed along the main street as the five man squad walked into the village.

"Finally!" Akiko shouted, stretching her arms.

"Where to first, brat?" Tsunade asked.

"The hospital! You have patients that need help! 'ttebayo!" Naruto replied.

Tsunade chuckled and followed the three Uzumaki's excitedly bounding towards the hospital.

---

When Tsunade entered Kakashi and Sasuke's hospital room she saw a pink haired girl and four jonin looking on worriedly. Another dark-haired girl was sprawled over the genin's bed, fast asleep.

Smiling amusedly she asked the people in the room "Someone wake the girl up. Who is she?" 

"That's Sasuke's cousin, Shiori. She's been here for the past two days," Kaoru quickly replied, shaking the girl.

The topic of discussion yawned slightly then perked up at the sight of so many faces watching her.

"Oops. Did I fall asleep?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, you did. Look who were brought back," Aoi said.

Shiori turned to look at the blonde woman and her eyes lit up, "Ah! Tsunade-sama. Naruto, you guys did it!"

"Yeah, we did. 'ttebayo!"

"Can you wake them up?" Asuma asked her.

Sakura and Shiori turned to her and bowed, "Please, if you could save them!"

"Well, I'll see what I can do," Tsunade smiled, heading over to Kakashi first and placing a glowing green hand on his forehead.

After a few minutes Kakashi groaned slightly, furrowing his eyebrows. A few tense seconds passed and his right eye cracked open.

"W-what?" he asked blearily.

Tsunade sighed jokingly, "Disgraceful. To be taken out by two low-life punks like that. I thought you were supposed to be the best."

"Sorry to disappoint you..." he muttered, not even processing the joke.

"Well, don't strain yourself too much the next few days. You should be fine after a while," Tsunade replied.

"Alright! Next one!" Naruto exclaimed, pointing to Sasuke.

Tsunade nodded and head over to the boy right next to Kakashi and placed her hand on his forehead as per before. Mutters were heard from Sasuke before his eyes snapped open as well. Tears welled up in Sakura's eyes as she jumped on him with a hug.

"Sasuke-kun, you're alright!" she shouted with joy.

Sasuke grunted, "What happened?"

Shiori strode over in long steps and immediately hit him over the head.

"What was that for?" Sasuke groaned.

"For being an idiot. Even Kakashi-sensei got taken out like he was nothing, and you just rushed in without a plan. What would have happened if Naruto couldn't get Tsunade-sama to return? You would have spent the rest of your life in a coma - aka unfit to claim any sort of revenge," Shiori said with an irk mark. 

"...sorry...?"

"Whatever," Shiori huffed, ruffling his hair, "You're alive at least, you idiot."

Gai peeked around the corner with pleading eyes.

"Nice! Now there's one more and you're all done!" Naruto cheered.