Chapter Eight: Enter - Kaoru Yuki!

Akiko's pov

"Team Two?"

"That's us right?" Aoi whispered to me.

We look up at the owner of the voice and saw a woman with a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other, tapping one her two topknots as if it were a drum. I tore my attention away from her neat bun to the accidental wisps of hair framing her soft features.

"We're here sensei!" I called, waving my hand to catch her attention.

All four of us inspected her closely as she walked over. The woman wore a blue shirt with netting coupled with the standard kunoichi skirt and shorts. The dark colours of her outfit contrasted with her pale skin and soft features. If we ignore the badass black gloves and the freaking deadly looking chakra blades at her hip, our sensei would culminate to one word: Innocent.

 If we ignore the badass black gloves and the freaking deadly looking chakra blades at her hip, our sensei would culminate to one word: Innocent

(Disclaimer: not our picture, credit goes to the original artist)

Yet alas, the world isn't that simple. Our sensei's 'innocent' face broke into a shrewd grin the moment she stood in front of us. Never mind that culminating word.

"Four girls? Interesting. Meet me at the rooftops," she said, poofing out of the room.

A moment later, another poof of smoke invaded the classroom as our sensei came back and said "Oh, if you get there in 10 seconds, I'll buy you cheesecake" before producing another poof in her wake.

"Um how is that even possible," I muttered, silently mourning the loss of cheesecake.

"Shiori you have and idea-" I looked for my friend to help but she was no where to be found.

---

When we reached the top of the roof, we found Shiori sitting calmly on the steps.

"Here," she said calmly handing me a box of something.

"CHEESECAKE!" I squealed upon closer inspection of the box, "SHIORI I LOVE YOU!"

I pounced on her to give her a hug.

"Hey! Be careful!" Shiori shouted.

Shiori's pov

"Hey, if she used chakra to get here quicker why didn't you guys" our sensei whined. "It's boring being up here alone so I wanted you all to arrive quickly!" she explained.

"Shiori's the only one who knows how to use the Body Flicker," Leiko stated calmly

"Oh?" Our sensei asked interested, "The Body Flicker is a genin-level technique. You guys seem to have some tricks up your sleeves. In any case. I'm your possible sensei, Kaoru Yuki. I like the ocean, water in general. What I don't like are people using others as scapegoats. My hobbies include sculpting and reading. My element affinity is Wind and Water," she paused.