CHAPTER 14

Alina lifted her face towards the shower head. She blew at the steaming spray as it pelted her face. Smiling contentedly, she replayed her first night as Mrs. Casiraghi.
Now I have an idea what heaven feels like.
A warm fuzzy feeling rushed through her body and settled nicely in her tummy. The first night of her honeymoon was everything and more she thought it should be if she had fallen in love and married the man of her dreams. Alina ignored the little voice telling her that the man lying in the bed that she had quietly slipped out of was so much more of the lover a woman could hope for on the first night of her wedding.

If she had to rate him on a scale from one to ten, he was without question an eleven. Not that she had any notes to compare to, but Tomas was an exceptional lover. He was gentle yet demanding, challenging, patient, unselfish, and oh so satisfying.
I wish I could think of an adjective to describe him.

His stamina was amazing. He had not been kidding when he’d said, “rest for a while.” From the deep recesses of sleep, Alina had awoken in the very early hours of the morning by Tomas’ erotic caresses and his soft murmuring voice. It had taken her a moment or two to get past the haze of sleep to realize Tomas’ upper body was draped over her naked chest. His lips were teasing that sensitive hollow point between her neck and her shoulder. Groaning her pleasure, her hands had slid through his hair, cupping his head.

“Sleeping beauty you awake, finally,” Tomas had murmured and proceeded to make love to her all over again.

As she soaped herself, Alina mentally gave herself a hug, feeling totally satiated. The hug was short-lived as the shower door opened.

‘Wh—what are you doing here?’ Alina’s eyes widened like saucers. One hand quickly covered her breasts. The other flew down to hide her dignity. Tomas laughed, as he joined her and closed the shower door.

‘I am your husband cara,’ he smiled, removing her offending hands that hindered his delightful view. ‘You are beautiful,’ his eyes lazily appraised her breasts, curvy shape and long slender legs appreciatively. ‘Why do you want to hide from me?’ he took the soap from her.

‘I’m not hiding. A girl likes some privacy,’ she directed an angry glare at him.

‘You can have privacy in your handbag and your bank account cara, but your body is mine to behold,’ he proceeded to stroke the soap all over her body. His ministrations were deliberately slower as he soaped her breasts. She closed her eyes, it was just too nerve wrecking and …erotic. Her eyes opened as Tomas drew her up against his chest. His hands slid down her back and cupped her buttocks, moulding her against his piercing arousal.

‘I can’t seem to get enough of you tesoro,’ he pinned her roughly against the shower wall. Tomas chortled as her hands gripped his shoulders to right herself. He lifted one leg, securing it around his waist, his eyes trained on hers. He did the same to the other leg and made love to her until she succumbed to a mind blowing explosion. Too weak to move, Alina clung to Tomas trying to regain her breath. He held her tightly. He used one hand to soap and rinse her again. He wanted to carry her out of the shower, but she shook her head.

‘I’ll be out just now,’ she avoided his eyes. Tomas smiled, he kissed her on the mouth and exited the shower.

When Alina came out of the shower with the towel tightly wrapped around her body, Tomas was thankfully not in the bedroom. She had thought he would smugly stand there, staring as she changed. At least she could apply cream over her body in peace without an audience. Alina moved the plush curtain and looked out the window. It was a beautiful Mediterranean summer’s day. There was not a cloud in the sky. She chose an attractive above the knee paisley dress, comfortable sandals and went in search of Tomas. He was in the kitchen making breakfast.