CHAPTER 16

‘Sleeping beauty, you really should wake up.’

Alina faintly heard Tomas’ voice from somewhere in the room. Reluctantly, she rolled onto her back and stretched those aching muscles that had positively over indulged last night beyond her wildest dreams.

Wild orgasmic sex, she remembered conversations with friends previously. How they complained of how boring their sexual partners were. It had not really been conversations. She had stayed quiet, whilst they’d graphically illustrated their wishes. Now she understood, they’d wanted what her husband had given her last night…wild orgasmic sex. That’s what her friends had desired.

Alina blushed as her eyes travelled to Tomas standing near the window, his back to the filtering sun seeping through into the room. Their eyes locked and held. He looked so adorable in a white sweater, white cotton trousers and the sleeves of his baby blue jersey knotted around his neck. He exuded sexual aura with those high cheek bones and that arrogant, pointed, nose that looked so aristocratic...what else from King Casiraghi and those delectable lips. There was not a single part of her body that had not known those luscious lips last night.

Wielding power and authority came so naturally to him and how he’d clinically demonstrated that last night, holding her naked body beneath him, taunting her mercilessly. A fierce heat gathered between her thighs just thinking about how she’d shamelessly begged him to enter her.

A smile curved Tomas’ face as he watched the rims of her emerald eyes darken with desire. He noticed the progressive bright wings of colour in her cheeks, how it contrasted with the layers of red hair spread over his pillow when she tried to draw closer to him, but he was not there. The sheets had dropped a little. The creamy swells of her breasts were just visible. He felt himself harden just thinking about how much pleasure his tongue had, had laving over those pert nipples that had responded so enthusiastically to his ministrations last night. He had been watching her sleep whilst he sipped on his third cup of coffee, waiting for her to awake. He longed to go to her but he restrained himself.

‘Tomas ...’ her pleading voice was a soft whisper.

‘I’m not coming to bed cara. Tuscany awaits you.’ He groaned silently, feeling the torturous ache in his loins. It was going to be one long, hard, rough day for Tomas, no pun intended.

‘Good morning,’ she mumbled.

Tomas placed his coffee cup on the dresser. Seeing the look of disappointment in her eyes, he walked to the bed. The mattress sunk as his weight lowered onto it. Alina swallowed, held her breath, as Tomas’ palm closed over the soft milky white flesh of her breast. Her nipple instantly stood erect, bruising against his thumb. She groaned softly, wishing for his lips to take over from what his thumb was erotically doing. Instead Tomas lifted her hand to his mouth. He turned her palm up so he could press a kiss to her soft skin.

‘Good morning cara,’ he dipped his head, and kissed her indulgently. Her hands tightened around his neck, holding him to her, silently begging for him to climb beneath the sheets and join her naked body.

‘We must leave soon,’ Tomas gently removed her hands and stood up. ‘Join me for breakfast,’ he walked out of the bedroom.

‘You are driving?’ Alina asked a tad disappointed. She had hoped Tomas would have a driver, so he could sit in the back seat with her, hold her hand, point out places of interest…kiss her occasionally. He laughed as he settled her into the passenger seat and walked to the driver’s seat.

‘I am not a good driver?’ Tomas enquired.

‘You are,’ she acknowledged.

‘Stop sulking cara.’