Last Chapter

**15 years later**

Carl's Point of View

15 years without her.
15 years missing her.

15 years of loving her and after 15 years I married a special someone that I wanted to be a part of my life.

Her name is Aneisha and sounds like Anisa but her name is Aneisha Carlson. She's 32 years old while I am 33. We married each other last 5 years and we still have no child. I wanted to have a baby girl and my wife also wanted to have a baby girl.

And after 2 months she was confirmed pregnant. Still no clue if it's a baby girl or boy but we are hoping for a baby girl.

We went to the doctor after 1 month and the doctor said that we will be having a baby girl. Of course, me and my wife was full of happiness to hear the news. We told it to our families and congratulated us.

"Honey, what name should we call her?" My wife asks.

"Do you have something on your mind?" I asked her while stroking her hair.

"I thought Faith will be a cute name for her." My wife said.

"Hm..." I replied and kissed her on her forehead.

"Faith is a great and nice name for our baby girl. Why don't we add another name." I suggested.

We thought for a second then Anisa's name came into my mind. Anisa Morgan Williams, the girl that I lost for 15 years. What if I use her name for our baby girl? I bet, I won't miss her anymore because we have our little Anisa running around and playing.

"Let's call her Anisa Faith C. Johnson." I said to Aneisha, my wife.

"Wow! Anisa is a unique name Carl. I like that but where did you got that name?" My wife asks.

What will I tell to her? Should I tell the truth? Yes, I have to tell the truth. She's my wife after all.

"Anisa is a unique and beautiful name but this name has a story. She used to be my crush when we were still in high school. We always spend our time together eating ice cream and watcthing movies. She was my best friend but then we got into a disagreement. We never fixed that problem until she died." My wife got shocked and patted my back.

"Why? What happened?" She asks.

"She and her boyfriend's car got hit by a huge truck. Both of them didn't survive. I wasn't there to save her. We never talked and fixed our problem. I also didn't came to her funeral because I thought she was alive and we could fix our problem but no, she was gone. I am bipolar Aneisha... that's why I acted like that." Aneisha smiles and kissed me.

"It's okay Carl. I am here, my family, your family and our little Anisa Faith." My wife said and I nod my head.

She's right it's time to move on. Anisa, don't worry. I'll move on but I won't forget you. You're my everything.

"Do you still love her?" My wife asks.

"Aneisha we're not teenagers anymore to talk about this puppy love but yes I still love her but I love you more because you're my wife and we will be having our little one soon." I said and cheered her up.

"Yeah, time flies very fast." I agree with her.

I was high school that time and closed my eyes for a minute then I am now here married to a beautiful and kind hearted woman, Aneisha. What a coincidence, right? Her name sounds like Anisa too! Awesome!

"We will be visiting her someday Aneisha with our little girl." Aneisha nod her head and smile.

After 9 months Aneisha and I already have our little girl named Anisa Faith. I carried our baby while waiting for our family to come and Aneisha looks at us.

"Want to hug her again?" I asked my tired wife.

She nod her head then I gave Anisa to her. Her tears escaped her eyes and wiped them away.

I'm so lucky to have you both in my life. Aneisha and Anisa Faith you're a special part of my life.

After 5 years I am already 38 and Anisa is already 5 years old. So, tiring to care this little girl but worth it.

"Anisa! Get inside the car now! We will visit your Daddy's friend!" I heard Aneisha said to our little girl.

Anisa sat down at the back of the car and I started driving.

Here we are Anisa...

We arrived early there and I saw my best friend Luke and Claire. I've never seen this two after 3 years.

I patted both of their back and when they saw me they quickly gave me a tight hug and met my wife and child.

I kneeled down and flashed a smile while looking at Anisa's name.

Hi Anisa... I am back! Here, red roses for you." I said and put the red roses beside her name.

"I brought my wife and our child so you can meet them. My wife's name is Aneisha while our child's name is Anisa like yours because you know what...? You're my inspiration. Anisa without you I don't know if I'll be able to continue my peaceful life. If I never met you I don't know if I'll be able to know that I am bipolar and if I never met you I will never knew how to love and what love means. And here what loves means. A happy and peaceful family I have..." I said looking at my family and friends.

"Hey, how are you?" Luke asks.

"I'm fine..." I replied looking at my family.

"So, still in love with Anisa after 20 years?" Luke asked and punched my arms playfully.

"Even though I have my own family she's still has a special part in my life." I explained to him.

"So, she's the one even though you have a family?" I nod my head and look at Anisa's name again written on the soft rock.

"Yeah..." I started.

"She's the One." I whispered.

~••••••~

She's my girl. She's my love. She makes me smile. She always makes my day. She's perfect. She's my everthing. She's my inspiration.

She's the One.

Many memories flashes back on my mind with Anisa. When we met, when we laugh together, we cry together, we share our secrets together and this love we felt for each other.

We never had the chance to say our feelings to one another but she'll always be in my heart until the day I die.

"She's the One."

I love you Anisa Valentina Morgan Williams...

Good night...